Marlin Firearms Forum banner

4061 - 4080 of 8627 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,349 Posts
Wind is picking up coming from the west around 9, gusts to 20. Ice is still there, but it seems another ridge pushed in.
20200329_115959-PANO.jpg
amazing tech nowadays, I took several shots, my camera notifies me I have a panoramic view.....there it is!

·
Registered
13,090 Posts
Cold and damp. Going to make Molasses Rye bread. Just found the recipe
right here, in our own "The Camp Cook" thread.
I need some hot chocolate first to take the chill out mah bones. Dang. I think I'm out of whippy cream.

I know I've got chili in the freezer. That'll go with the bread. Or t'other way 'round.
Are ya gonna make cimmanon rolls too? I always make them when I make chili; I've done it for years. Probably a carry over from when I was in high school -- every time we had chili for lunch we had cinnamon rolls for dessert.

·
Registered
14,088 Posts
Are ya gonna make cimmanon rolls too? I always make them when I make chili; I've done it for years. Probably a carry over from when I was in high school -- every time we had chili for lunch we had cinnamon rolls for dessert.
Whenever we had chili for lunch, Mom made me sleep out in the garage.

·
Registered
29,530 Posts
just a general warning for whoever goes to $ General! Make sure you stand behind that red line in the lane for checking out! As I told the cashier today, I didn't get the corporate email from the main office, educated me on the red line! You know that cashier wasn't happy with this ca'jun!

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Maineiac,
just watched a movie filmed in Harpswell. Blow the Man Down. Not very good had potential so I gave it a shot. Setting was beautiful. Cast and concept good but movie was so so. I am by know means a movie buff. But murder mystery in Maine I had to watch. Love Stephen King!

·
Premium Member
920 Posts

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
33 here on the right coast. Small craft warnings with seas 6 to 9 feet. NE winds 15 to 20 kts with gusts to 30. Expecting clouds with high of 39.

vt4ster, I will have to check out that Stephen King movie. Maybe I am kayaking in it?

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
Sorry to mislead it was not a Stephen King movie. Just a murder movie in Maine. Made me think of King.

33 here on the right coast. Small craft warnings with seas 6 to 9 feet. NE winds 15 to 20 kts with gusts to 30. Expecting clouds with high of 39.

vt4ster, I will have to check out that Stephen King movie. Maybe I am kayaking in it?

4061 - 4080 of 8627 Posts