Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 7638 Posts

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just went out to feed my kitty cat , at 05:23 and boy did it feel chilly, temperature 49 degrees, and it will probably drop a few more degrees when the sun starts to come up.
There was something out by one of my bird feeders, shined my flashlight on it , two big Bunny rabbits looking at me.
My walk this morning is going to feel great.

·
Banned
8,177 Posts
Was a nice 76° at 7 am. Should be heading into the mid 80s a little cooler than it has been I have a day off from work ready to head into a busy week
I’m going to head up to the Range in a little while and take advantage of the cooler weather. When it’s over 90°,it takes away from the fun of shooting.
Can’t wait till the middle of September when it starts cooling down a bit.Mid 70s is perfect for shooting. And that’s the thing about Florida ,in the summer I don’t shoot very much.But fall winter and spring,it’s on!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
44 this morning in northern Michigan,heat on in the truck on the way to work. Going camping and scouting rest of the weekend,perfect for hiking. Small game opens in a couple weeks,can't wait!

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Another beautiful morning, @ 05:30. 43 degrees, haven't
Seen the sun yet .haven't fired up the boilers yet to ship any steam up to my quarters, but it's getting close.
Going to be a nice walk this morning for sure.

·
Registered
29,098 Posts
Raining this morning here in south Louisiana. Climate change idiots screaming huge destructive hurricanes bearing down on America! Trump jokes about bombing them and the hard left media goes nuts!

Thanks NP and send some my way.

ca'jun56

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Well its hot here, too hot. 92f yesterday and maybe more today. I am no stranger to hot, done hot in US SW (AZ), S America, N Africa and the Mid East, but not here! Not right. New records for the bank holiday weekend as well.

1 - 20 of 7638 Posts