Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I just found some old m/t guys on rimfire central last night and today I'm here. Can't say as I liked all that stuff on rimfire central. Can't wait to see some more come on over. Thanks Larry! Great Job

·
Premium Member
7,244 Posts
Glad you found your way over here Wrightad! When I left you the message at RFC, this site was not quite up to speed, so glad it was done today!

G

·
Glad to see the site is back ~

Each firearms oriented site has something just a little bit different to offer ... I have always found the "Marlin Board" had a variety to offer the rimfire shooter ... Rimfirecentral and BenchrestCentral are very good sites and are primarially geared to specific areas ... This site always covered a broader spectrum from the "plinker" to the informal or competative shooter ! Ya gotta like it ! Glad to see it back in operation ! To whom ever, a big thanks ! :D :D :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Marlinman I thank you for the invite here.. I think I may jsut become to like this place,,,

DoniphanRedneck

·
Registered
706 Posts
It is very nice to see names I recognize. I didn’t post much but was reading on the old Marlin Talk site for a couple years. I love rimfires,too.

G

·
It's great that Larry got this board back up and running. I'm glad to be here, and I'm sure that, when the word gets spread around, all the old hands will return to the fold :!:

There's already over 300 of us signed on. I re-upped today, and I noticed that Acorn was hot on my heels.

Vive les Marlins!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts