Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry I ever thought of it. I'm gonna be moving out of the wilderness soon enough and will be more than happy to spit on the ground on my way out. It's all dying anyway....too bad it never had a fighting chance, it sure as hell deserved one. The human excretement frozen for all of eternity at the base camp at McKinley is a perfect metaphor...

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
So which is the more popular new cartridge, .325 WSM or 6.8 SPC ?

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Nothing wrong with the forum,, just most out doing stuff and not posting this time of year... always slow in May and June on the net.. usually till Sept when Hunting starts again.. :lol:

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gunjunkie, I guess it's got me again and I shouldn't be surprised. It always has and always will. The decidious trees are all leafing out to beat hell. Everyone's getting their gardens in. A week here is like a month down south as far as the growing season goes.

My favorite times of year are now, of course, when it seems like the world is waking up from a coma---the fall, before the first snow flies, when you can see it coming down the Alaska Range and taste it in the air--and dead winter when it's -40.and the sky is just a nothc above Navy blue...

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Have a cup of tea and relax it will get better.. :lol:

·
Registered
912 Posts
Gunjunkie said:
Nothing wrong with the forum,, just most out doing stuff and not posting this time of year... always slow in May and June on the net.. usually till Sept when Hunting starts again.. :lol:
hell, i'll second that!! :D .......as far as me, i rarely get beyond "bigbore"!...its my shotcut on my desktop and that's all i see!..i "don't get out much"! :lol: ......love the name o this forum! 8) .....one day, i see my self on a river( that's at least 50 miles long/wild)....have 15 years to find that place! :wink: ...larry :D

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
All I know is I am looking forward to Deer Season.. I need Venison for the freezer down to two pks of sausage left.. :shock: :cry:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts