Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1979 Marlin T4 w/ Lots of Extras 4 Sale

I Hve Decided to Sell My 1979, 444S Marlin w/ 2-7 x 32 Weaver Scope
& Approx 250 rds of Loaded Ammo & 240gr Lee SWC Mold.
100rds w/ This Boolit Over 12gr Trail Boss (Super Accurate to 75yds)
+ Several Boxes of 20 of 240gr Hornady XTP over 44gr H-4198 (Also Very Accurate)
Good Shooter. Bore is Mirror Bright (Hand Lapped),Yet Rifling is Sharp,But Shallow.
Also Includes Backup Williams Peep Sight & Lyman Fold Down, Rear Sights (Just In Case)
Scope Mounts are Warne, 2pc. Steel Bases w/ Weaver Mid. Ht. Steel Rings. Scope Is NEW.
Includes Full Lee Die Set & Whatever Xtra Cast Boolits (240gr SWC) I Have on Hand (Approx. 90)
Please, Talk Me Out of It. Really Like this Rifle. It's just that Times Are Hard & I Need the Money.
ASKING: $ 900 OBO (for Everything) :questionmark:
Plus $50 Shipping for Gun + HAZMAT Fee for AMMO

Would Prefer FTF Transfer (Because of All the Ammo)
Will Sell to BEST OFFER 4 ALL or Make Me See the EVIL in My Ways.
Will Send Thru My FFL to Your FFL.
Somehow I Gotta Make Ends Meet.
I Really Don't Wanna Do This.
But,......I'm Suddenly Goin' Broke!
Thanx OBumma,
UncleSarge58

·
Premium Member
1,742 Posts
I'm really sorry to hear that anyone has to sell a loved rifle, but I'm sure you'll be able to get a good price for it. Better times are coming. Carter had us in a terrible depression, but it was followed by some of the best years we've ever had in this country. The commies will have had eight years to destroy, but we have the future to reconstruct and return the pride.

·
Banned
1,758 Posts
That's a fair price for all of that.

Sorry it's come to this. I wish I was a buyer instead of a seller right now.

Good luck, and congrats to whoever snags this!

Brocky

Reactions: buckweet

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
I traded in our 70s vintage 444S because we weren't shooting it much and we don't hunt, anymore, not to mention that a 444 ain't cheap to shoot. We missed it so darn much, though, we went back to the gun shop where we traded it and bought it back. Not all that logical, but we do enjoy just shooting that gun, it is a JM Marlin, and I can't help but think that someday we may actually need that 444 (we have bears in the neighborhood, for instance). Won't make the mistake of letting any of our JM Marlins go, again. Are you sure you want to sell yours?

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Glad you came to your senses North country gal. Someone should snag this gun with all the ammo, dies, etc. I am also sorry that it comes down to selling a fine rifle that they don't make anymore. But you do have to eat, keep a roof over your head etc. I thought the lamestream media says everything is hunky dory now I guess not.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just sold Her to "RacinJason" Here on M.O.
Hate to Do It. But, I Need the $$$$$
At Least She'll Have a Good Home.
UncleSarge58

PS: Moderators Please Close this Post. Gun Is Sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.