Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling or trading my 1895M Ported (2000). I have dies, new brass, loaded ammo and a bunch of once fired brass to go with it. I just don't shoot it as much as I use to. ( thanks to the 444) May want to trade into other Marlin in stainless steel.

whats the going rate for the package deal?

PS I don't plan to sell the reloading stuff first.

thanks
Rick

·
Registered
209 Posts
From what I've noticed on GB it seems around $600 give or take depending on condition, if the original box is included, etc. Seems as if a lot of people are giving them up, guess they are worried about ammo. I'm still enjoying my ported M and XLR and it would stuff to let go of either. Good luck.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Awe man, don't do it brother. Can't find the bloody things anymore. Almost had one that was located on the other side of the country (Canada) but missed it. I ended up getting a BLR in 450 Marlin when the LGS was having a 15% off sale. If at all possible, try to keep Marlin 444 and 450's. Or, we can always try to find a way of getting it up here:biggrin:. Just sayin'!!

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Think very carefully about sellimg. I've sold a couple guns in my 50+ years and regret almost every one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts