Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
440 Posts
RV,
I didn't know that you had already made it to heaven but that sure looks pretty close. Beautiful scenery even without the deer but they sure add a nice touch.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EAGLE EYE 444 said:
RV,
I didn't know that you had already made it to heaven but that sure looks pretty close. Beautiful scenery even without the deer but they sure add a nice touch.
Thank you! We call our home-place Heritage Hill. God's blessing to us.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
RV Stallard said:
This has been a regular occurance, as the deer love the wild cherries around my place.
Dali Llama say this appear to be quite buccolic setting in which RV Stallard reside.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,048 Posts
RV.. did Amy see that rack yet??? LOL.. She will have another if she does.. :lol:

Yep you do have a beautiful area there..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Gunjunkie said:
RV.. did Amy see that rack yet??? LOL.. She will have another if she does.. :lol:

Yep you do have a beautiful area there..
Well now that she is a successful " Big Buck Hunter she says she'll leave those kind of Deer for her brothers.

Her brothers have had about enough of "the trophy slayer" :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,048 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dali Llama said:
RV Stallard said:
This has been a regular occurance, as the deer love the wild cherries around my place.
Dali Llama say this appear to be quite buccolic setting in which RV Stallard reside.
bucolic? No they are Deer, not sheep.:wink:

How have you been Dali? Behaving yourself?
RV
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,123 Posts
RV Stallard said:
Dali Llama said:
RV Stallard said:
This has been a regular occurance, as the deer love the wild cherries around my place.
Dali Llama say this appear to be quite buccolic setting in which RV Stallard reside.
bucolic? No they are Deer, not sheep.:wink:

How have you been Dali? Behaving yourself?
RV
Dali Llama say yes, he have. :D Dali ask if there be any other acceptable manner in which to comport oneself in public? :wink: :wink:
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top