·
Registered
394 Posts
old welder said:
Now here is the ultimate squirrel gun .
You could fill a pot in no time..
Even do a little tree trimming at the same time ;D
http://buy.auctionarms.com/10212134/ruger-22-double-barrel-"gatling"-gun

I know it's not a marlin..BUT it looks like FUN!!!
Hey Old Welder!

Looks to me like they're expecting an attack from a squadron of Flyin' Squirrels!!! ;D ;D

I suppose it would also work on a ground assault by Zombie Ground Squirrels....which reminds me, with the three days of warm weather we've been having.... ground squirrel season is just around the corner! :D

·
Premium Member
3,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BlueMntCeltic said:
Hey Old Welder!

Looks to me like they're expecting an attack from a squadron of Flyin' Squirrels!!! ;D ;D

I suppose it would also work on a ground assault by Zombie Ground Squirrels....which reminds me, with the three days of warm weather we've been having.... ground squirrel season is just around the corner! :D
I don't have any squirrels
With 6 dogs running the yard ,
Even the zombie squirrels stay away..
I would think with a gat gun like that I could go threw a box or two of the 500 round bulk packs .. ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
692 Posts
I looked at all the pictures very closely but, couldn't find the word Marlin, any place?
Steve

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
I saw a kit to make that. I think it was in Cabelas but not sure as I don't buy much from them anyway. But it did really get me thinking. That would be fun!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Sounds good!

I've had to make due with the Ruger 10/22 I bought in 1973.

That or a Ruger Mk II 5" stainless bull barrel.

Either way, it's curtains for whatever is in the sights.

I heard newer 10/22's aren't so accurate, mine makes that hard to believe, but QC takes dips at times.

·
Registered
9,665 Posts
Redbear said:
I saw a kit to make that. I think it was in Cabelas but not sure as I don't buy much from them anyway. But it did really get me thinking. That would be fun!
I think that's where I saw one was at Cabelas in Sydney, NE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts