Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Punisher

Ok, so I been thinking about this for a while. Even designed a lever for it a few months back. You guys just looked like you were having too much fun making these tactical leverguns. What am I going to do with it, I do not know, but it sure is a lot of fun to make. I am sure it will be just as much fun to shoot, maybe even get a few looks at the gun range. This is being built on an old tired 336 that I got from JoeS, here on MO. This is all I got time for right now, but I thought I would post a pic, just to give everyone an idea what I am talking about. I have more pics and will do a full start to finish build thread when I get time.

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
Re: The Punisher

Different for sure.. not you usuall 30 caliber.. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,051 Posts

;D

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

hey, you can't get professional results without professional tools. ;D

·
Registered
26 Posts

;D

What rail are you using?

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The rail is a Mako carbine length AR handguard. I had to modify it slightly and will have to add some mounting points appropriate for the gun. I will not do a "GLUED" together gun, if I can't mount the parts correctly, I do not use them. Except for directly over the chamber the handguard will free float on the barrel. I can get you the exact model of the handguard if you are interested. I was hopeing to complete the build while I was home, but between changing and injector out on my truck and hauling some hay, I ran out of time. I will complete it next time home and try to post more pics and info. and hopefully a range report. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,746 Posts

papajohn said:
I don't know what's more striking................the gun or the screwdriver! :eek:
I don't know PJ! Doesn't that screwdriver have the same pattern as your "Sunday Go-to Meetin" shirt? ::) ;D

CJ

·
El Kabong
8,333 Posts

My Eyes got Punished

·
Registered
32,303 Posts

That sure is different. Good on you to try things different. Some one is sure to cry sacralidge but I like it. If you get sick of the look, you can just change it back.

·
Registered
6 Posts

That's interesting but wouldn't it look nicer with the wood forearm underneath? or is that your plan when your finished.

·
Registered
32,303 Posts

That is one flash screwdriver.

·
Premium Member
18,099 Posts

MULEMAN said:
I have more pics and will do a full start to finish build thread when I get time.
So.........how's it coming?

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

I am hopeing to get to work on it this weekend, as soon as I finish everyone elses loops and guns. Then I can work on my stuff. ;D ;D

·
Registered
156 Posts

All I can say is "WICKED"-looking forward to seeing the finished product and maybe a parts list for reference.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I knew the AFG was the way to go on lever action! Cant wait to see the final-

1 - 20 of 37 Posts