Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A liberal college professor was teaching a class of freshmen and figured to get them started off on the right (or should that be left ?) foot !
He gave a long speech on the glories of his type of politics.
Most of the freshmen listened and were apparently " sucking it all up "...all that is, except the big guy sitting in the back...who, unbeknown to the prof, was a Marine just returned from combat and attending his first college credit classes...

Going right along, the professor concluded it was time to ridicule God and destroy those foolish parent-taught ideas...
So he said "there is no God !" noting the doubt on the faces of a few, he went on...

Looking upward, he said " If there is a God up there..strike me down NOW !"..

Smirking; he looked around smugly and shouted " God must be deaf if He exists..God; strike me down NOW !"

With that , the Marine strides to the podium and delivers a right hook that sends the professor smack against the wall, where he slides slowly to the floor..

The freshman class was perfectly quiet...when the professor finally came to,... he stammered.." wh..why did you do that ?

Dusting off his ham -sized hands, the big Marine replied....

" God was busy with important stuff;... so He sent me !" :wink:

·
Registered
729 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
25,048 Posts
They would run out of people doing that here in Penn State.. Liberal asswipes.. diversity my ass..

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For some time I had a large red & yellow (Marine colors) sticker in my pickup rear window that proclaimed the following..

" It is God's job to judge the terrorists; It is our mission to arrange that meeting !"

.....US Marines

Most people enjoyed it as much as I did..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts