281 - 300 of 323 Posts

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Reactions: GrumpyBear

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I didn't see my name on the list, don't know how I overlooked membership into this exalted and esteemed cast of like minded kindred. Please, if not too late, accept my application. Having ownership of both distinguished calibers, it is my firm belief that I qualify for admission.
Kindest regards,
Ss

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Reactions: JACKTW

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
I didn't see my name on the list, don't know how I overlooked membership into this exalted and esteemed cast of like minded kindred. Please, if not too late, accept my application. Having ownership of both distinguished calibers, it is my firm belief that I qualify for admission.
Kindest regards,
Ss
Sidespin, check out "The continued Member List" on page #19
You're still with us :biggrin:

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
With great relief I find my registry on page 19, my membership is secure.
Ss
LOL,, Sidespin, we musta been typing at the same time, but since I have slow fingers, your post beat mine. :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
LOL,, Sidespin, we musta been typing at the same time, but since I have slow fingers, your post beat mine. :biggrin:
No issue at all my friend. I've been around the barn a few times, slow fingers are a common courtesy among the geriatric collection... Obviously I speak for myself.
Ss

·
Registered
40 Posts
Please put me on the team. I've been looking locally and online and finally bought my first Marlin Express rifle yesterday. Hope to have it next week. It's a JM stamped 92 serial number 308MX...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Glad to have you with us bigblue.

Reactions: bigblue

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sign me up too!

i love my .(JM) 308 Marlin Express MX. - taken 4x bucks with it All one shot kills

i have a (JM) 338 Marlin Express still in the box - (it's a dreaded 91 SN series but no barely droop and it cycles 338 rounds just fine)

if I ever get a KY Elk tag it will be going to drag out the 338MX

for now my .308MX is my fav rifle very classic lines and even an old blind Soldier like me can get 1/2" groups at 100 yards

I can't get any performance like that out of my 336 30/30 or 35

im sold on the Marlin MX in .308 Express even did a shot 60 yards in the back of a bucks neck when all you could see was the bucks butt and neck - whiplash the buck never knew what hit him thanks to my Marlin MX

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Welcome Ole Marlin!! Glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Welcome mudlife to "Team Marlin Express"!!
glad to have you with us.

·
Premium Member
6,615 Posts
Sign me up please. I have a 2008 .308MX and just picked up a 2008 .338MXLR!
Thanks,

marlin54

Reactions: oleroy

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Gotcha signed up marlin54. Glad to have you with us!!

·
Registered
11,569 Posts
Got You signed up drs.. Glad to have you with us!! Wow, 4 MX/MXLR's, Now that's what is called "livin the good life" :biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
3,772 Posts
Please sign me up. Just got my first one .308 MX.

Gun Rifle Firearm Air gun Trigger

Reactions: oleroy
281 - 300 of 323 Posts