Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1341 - 1351 of 1351 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,860 Posts
If you don't mind would you add me also. thanks
Here is a quote of the very first post in this thread... It requires a picture or description of your rifle to join the Team...
This is the thread in which you request to join the Marlin Owners Group "35 Remington Owners."

In turn, we only request that you include pictures of your rifle(s) or, at the very least, a description of your rifle(s).

Again, use this thread, the one you are in right now, to join our venerable group of 35 Remington aficionados.

If you would like to see the group roster, the actual member list, in order to find your member number, mash here.

Thanks Men!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sometimes i jump the gun and don't read everything. I bought my 336 35 in 1977 and have not shot it alot until my sons got old enough to hunt. Was raising a family and taking care of house hold duties. We started hunting and shooting the rifles and shot guns that i had over the yrs and it started the ball rolling on getting back to the woods. I've always like marlin rifles and have several, but my 35 will always stand out. It still looks like it just came out of the box! I'm not good will photos on the computers. thx

·
Super Moderator
15,860 Posts
Sometimes i jump the gun and don't read everything. I bought my 336 35 in 1977 and have not shot it alot until my sons got old enough to hunt. Was raising a family and taking care of house hold duties. We started hunting and shooting the rifles and shot guns that i had over the yrs and it started the ball rolling on getting back to the woods. I've always like marlin rifles and have several, but my 35 will always stand out. It still looks like it just came out of the box! I'm not good will photos on the computers. thx
Thanks for the reply and welcome to Team 35 Remington... You are member #820...

·
Super Moderator
15,860 Posts
1341 - 1351 of 1351 Posts