Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mostly for my oldest son:

Whitetail backstrap steak, marinated in garlic sauce
Whitetail tenderloin sliced into small steaks, marinated in the same
mushrooms
Walla Walla sweet onion, diced
Sweet peppers, red, yellow & orange
Asparagus, lightly sauteed

It was a fine meal. I enjoyed cooking, we all enjoyed eating.

Guy

·
Premium Member
5,859 Posts
Good dinner! Yummy.

You prepare a meal like MM cooks for me. MM does like to cook more than I do even though I am a pretty good cook. I do not ENJOY cooking. I enjoy eating a good meal though! Ha.

We only eat two dinners a week together due to his 24/7 crazy schedule so we try to have something special.

We are out of elk and deer meat right now. We do have other meat and fish on hand in the one big chest freezer though.

Cate

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like 5 star to me ! I can't wait for archery to come in, I've been out of venison for months now, except for the canned stuff, got to save that for Zombie season though. lol Looks to be mouth watering, and yes asparagus is also my favorite vegie. Way to do it up M700 !

·
Premium Member
8,595 Posts
Looks like some Fiiine Vittles Guy!!!:eating:

BloodGroove4570

Good dinner! Yummy.

You prepare a meal like MM cooks for me. MM does like to cook more than I do even though I am a pretty good cook. I do not ENJOY cooking. I enjoy eating a good meal though! Ha.

We only eat two dinners a week together due to his 24/7 crazy schedule so we try to have something special.

We are out of elk and deer meat right now. We do have other meat and fish on hand in the one big chest freezer though.

Cate
Sounds like you need to grab some RoadKill!!! ..:eating:

If your worried about high temps and length of time on side of road, May I suggest you "Create Some":driver: BUMPER BURGERS Yourself!!!
Taint no special license and season's open Year Round!!! :biggrin:

:driver:BonAppetite!:eating:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts