Marlin Firearms Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
8,017 Posts
Poor Joe Biden. Existing in the empty void of cerebral nothingness and crashing into the walls of his delusionatorium like a pilotless bumper car at some shabby carnival. Its painful to watch the disintegration of a man endure his daily humiliation as he's forced onto the stage of public mockery by those democrats that know in their hearts it is cruel, yet somehow see him as the empty vessel to be packed full of their fascistic leftist utopian dreams. But perhaps what we're watching is some strange symbiotic co-dependant alternative reality in which both participants need, and feed, the delusion of the other. It sure would explain a lot.
Wow Chef Duane---that's pretty deep. Oh there it goes again---I can hear the Dems theme song playing: "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Their trick is, they get to make the legal definitions of all the "prohibited" people and what a "weapon of war" constitutes, these and other topics.. Biden didn't write this policy any more than I did. He just reads what the Marxists tell him to read.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Wow Chef Duane---that's pretty deep. Oh there it goes again---I can hear the Dems theme song playing: "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
Thanks. I can offer up good one once in a while. :)

Reactions: Cowboy23*

·
Registered
217 Posts
You haven't got the drift lately? ANTIFA and BLM will not even be considered for disarming. Why would the anti-gun Politicians neuter their shock troops?
Oh trust me....to your question.....yes. I posted this very same opinion in another forum, I think the one about 81% of blacks want more law enforcement presence. If they grab power (and we'd all better start praying sincerely to God against the Marxists), the Marxists will want a KGB type police force to replace local law enforcement. I stated in that same post that not only would they recruit ANTIFA/BLM, in my humble opinion, but I also believe that if they figure out how to word the legislation to keep it from being alarmingly obvious, you could very well see a law requiring the disarmament of people of European ancestry only. The exception would be those who were recruited from ANTIFA or BLM, which, strangely enough, have more people of European ancestry (caucasians) than black people.

If they grab power, there won't a 2nd Amendment. There will no longer be a Constitution.

Reactions: Cowboy23*

·
Registered
42 Posts
Can already see where sleep Joe is headed.
Just today I read on FOX news where an accused rapist was freed from jail because of the flu concerns, he killed his accuser.
Wonder what sleepy Joe's viewpoint would be on this.

·
Registered
14,084 Posts
Oh trust me....to your question.....yes. I posted this very same opinion in another forum, I think the one about 81% of blacks want more law enforcement presence. If they grab power (and we'd all better start praying sincerely to God against the Marxists), the Marxists will want a KGB type police force to replace local law enforcement. I stated in that same post that not only would they recruit ANTIFA/BLM, in my humble opinion, but I also believe that if they figure out how to word the legislation to keep it from being alarmingly obvious, you could very well see a law requiring the disarmament of people of European ancestry only. The exception would be those who were recruited from ANTIFA or BLM, which, strangely enough, have more people of European ancestry (caucasians) than black people.

If they grab power, there won't a 2nd Amendment. There will no longer be a Constitution.
Kind of a long way around. Like I said the first time, they will not disarm their shock troops. They won't even consider it. You suggested they might, and then run into serious opposition in the first line of your post.

"The moment they try to take guns away from Black Panthers, ANTIFA, or BLM....." . What would make you say this? Have you been following their methodology?

·
Registered
217 Posts
Kind of a long way around. Like I said the first time, they will not disarm their shock troops. They won't even consider it. You suggested they might, and then run into serious opposition in the first line of your post.

"The moment they try to take guns away from Black Panthers, ANTIFA, or BLM....." . What would make you say this? Have you been following their methodology?
That was based on Beto O"Rourke's statement, "Hell yes, we're going to take your AR15s and your AK47s." What made me say that is the knowledge that they would not ever attempt to take weapons from those groups. That was a hypothetical. Speaking hypothetically, the moment they try to take guns away from any of those groups, we know what would happen. That's why they would never try or consider it.

·
Registered
8,017 Posts
Can already see where sleep Joe is headed.
Just today I read on FOX news where an accused rapist was freed from jail because of the flu concerns, he killed his accuser.
Wonder what sleepy Joe's viewpoint would be on this.
GO on your balcony and fire off your shotguns ! Oh yeah and when we was young me and "Popcorn" we got into it ! And ahh....oh where was I now ? Am I in Florida ? And I pick AOC for VP......ahhh did I already pick her?

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll be surprised if there even is an election. If there is one, and the left doesn't get enough voter fraud to win, they won't recognize the election anyway. If they get get enough fraudulent votes to win, we won't recognize it. The government has become so lawless at this point any laws they pass are moot. I don't think they have gone to all this trouble for four years with the Russian Hoax, the phony impeachment, and are now destroying the global economy with the CV Hoax, and burning down the major cities because they think Biden has a chance of winning a fair election...do you? This is a classic government overthrow. We have seen this same operating procedure in multiple countries all over the world by the same people that are funding and organizing this one. Civil unrest, make sure it escalates into violence, try to goad the government into cracking down on the terrorists so the globalists can claim the "dictator" and the "oppressive government" must be taken down. If that don't work, just send in some mercs to open fire on the protest crowds (worked great in Ukraine). Next, after the economy is destroyed and the cities are in ruin the UN will send in "aid"...maybe a little food...and plenty of weapons, foreign mercenaries, and terrorists, all armed with the latest and greatest NATO gear (Libya, Syria, Yemen...).
How many countries did we watch them do this to? Did we really think it would never get here? The government passing gun laws is kind of a silly thing to worry about right now. I could care less what laws the government passes right now, there is no federal government right now, they are the same agencies that have been attempting a coup since 2016! I don't even have a state government right now, my governor is crazy as an outhouse rat. All I have for a government is my local sheriff and a few neighbors. I'm more concerned with who my enemy is going to be, who I'm going to have to shoot, and what uniforms they will be wearing, if any at all. Gun laws?...lol, you must be kidding...

·
Registered
611 Posts
Gun's for the criminal's are fine. That's not to be addressed, take away law abiding citizen's firearm's. How about raiding every gang member's home. I think you would find massive amount of illegal firearm's.

·
Registered
15,909 Posts
You got that right. I'm beginning to believe that antifa will be the enforcement arm of the democrats when they take over. They know there are millions of us who will be difficult to control. They will turn their thugs loose to insure compliance. Of course they will never acknowledge this. They will blame it on those darned protestors who only want social justice.
Well, then...we best lay in a good supply of diesel fuel—backhoes don’t run on air alone.
R/Griff

·
Registered
13,458 Posts
They need drug over the coals on holding MFGs responsible for use or misuse of their products. What MFG would not have deaths? All kinds of things are used as weapons to kill people. All kinds of things result in accidental deaths. Are they going to hold Mother Nature responsible when a death is caused by a rock over the head? I got a better idea. Force the Liberals to stop the MFG of items people may get killed by. Nobody to be given exception. What would that leave? Nothing. Maybe after Liberals get rid of cops and justice system, we can start to phase them out. Not right away we could take up to 3 days.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Poor Joe Biden. Existing in the empty void of cerebral nothingness and crashing into the walls of his delusionatorium like a pilotless bumper car at some shabby carnival. Its painful to watch the disintegration of a man endure his daily humiliation as he's forced onto the stage of public mockery by those democrats that know in their hearts it is cruel, yet somehow see him as the empty vessel to be packed full of their fascistic leftist utopian dreams. But perhaps what we're watching is some strange symbiotic co-dependant alternative reality in which both participants need, and feed, the delusion of the other. It sure would explain a lot.
They know that they have not a snowballs chance in hell to get another Clinton or Obama type in to office in an open election right now. This covid crap was trumpeted up more than need be to justify an easily abused mail in ballet and “ I can’t remember where I am “ Biden’s Vice President is the actual to be president. Short time After Biden’s election via mail in ballots put him in office he will either step down or be mysteriously found medically unable to fulfill the office of potus.

His vp will be promoted to potus and name an even more vile person for vp that you may have never even heard of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,909 Posts
They need drug over the coals on holding MFGs responsible for use or misuse of their products. What MFG would not have deaths? All kinds of things are used as weapons to kill people. All kinds of things result in accidental deaths. Are they going to hold Mother Nature responsible when a death is caused by a rock over the head? I got a better idea. Force the Liberals to stop the MFG of items people may get killed by. Nobody to be given exception. What would that leave? Nothing. Maybe after Liberals get rid of cops and justice system, we can start to phase them out. Not right away we could take up to 3 days.
On whether manufacturers should get a pass, applying that reasoning to vaccine manufacturers can drag the whole concept into the weeds. Many people die from vaccinations and our government protects the manufacturers from liability. The tobacco industry got no such privilege.
We have a justice system for a reason. Let’s hash out the details of “who did what to whom”, there, for the public record. It is not for the government to extrajudicially decide whether a U.S. citizen has standing for a case to be heard.
R/Griff

41 - 56 of 56 Posts