Marlin Firearms Forum banner

18361 - 18380 of 18606 Posts

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Hello, everybody! Its gonna be a beautiful day. Nice and hot so my tired old joints wont hurt. Gonna finish rearranging deadwoods shop. Finally get to move motorcycles out of shop and into garage where they belong. They are still crated up until i can get up the steam to sell them.
Hope you all have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Hello, everybody! Its gonna be a beautiful day. Nice and hot so my tired old joints wont hurt. Gonna finish rearranging deadwoods shop. Finally get to move motorcycles out of shop and into garage where they belong. They are still crated up until i can get up the steam to sell them.
Hope you all have a great day.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
What kind of motorcycles do you have Phreddie?

·
Super Moderator
4,740 Posts
Afternoon all. Getting ready to go into my final meeting for the day. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Wouldn't you know it I buy a Ruger Blackhawk 44mag off of GB and now I may have the opportunity to pick one up locally. I may end up with 2.

·
Registered
10,131 Posts
Afternoon all. Getting ready to go into my final meeting for the day. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Wouldn't you know it I buy a Ruger Blackhawk 44mag off of GB and now I may have the opportunity to pick one up locally. I may end up with 2.
One can't have too many Blackhawks.

·
Super Moderator
25,117 Posts
Got one BH, one SBH--the rest of my big bore Rugers are either Vaqueros, RHs, or SRHs. I like all of them.

·
Super Moderator
34,001 Posts
Evening all........!
Heck I have a job also! Best part about it I set my schedule for working. No flunkies but me!
Just came back from mom's where I came across a water moccasin on mom's concrete slab under her house! It didn't take long for it to show it's fangs and open mouth at me! Lol! walked back to Titan grab my 9mm I carry in truck and proceeded to shooo snake off concrete and put 15 holes into it! Mad at myself now! Pistol had FC hollow point in magazine!
Yea! I got carried away shooting!
Bought this Phillip screw driver off Snap-on tool truck. $32 for a long stem phillip.

Need it in my business!

ca'jun56

·
Super Moderator
25,117 Posts
Evening all........!
Heck I have a job also! Best part about it I set my schedule for working. No flunkies but me!
Just came back from mom's where I came across a water moccasin on mom's concrete slab under her house! It didn't take long for it to show it's fangs and open mouth at me! Lol! walked back to Titan grab my 9mm I carry in truck and proceeded to shooo snake off concrete and put 15 holes into it! Mad at myself now! Pistol had FC hollow point in magazine!
Yea! I got carried away shooting!
Bought this Phillip screw driver off Snap-on tool truck. $32 for a long stem phillip.
View attachment 849139 View attachment 849140

Need it in my business!

ca'jun56
I still am using a basic Craftsman screwdriver set that I bought in the late 1970s. It doesn't have everything needed for specialty jobs but that plain jane set has served me very well.

·
Super Moderator
4,740 Posts
Looks like I’m gonna have two 44mag Ruger Blackhawks. When the one from GB makes it in, I’ll post pics. That will make 4 Blackhawks.

·
Super Moderator
25,117 Posts
Evening John!

18361 - 18380 of 18606 Posts