Marlin Firearms Forum banner

17221 - 17240 of 17498 Posts

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
Hey Jake .....the longest story Lol. But your package went out Fedex ground this morning .....finally.
Very generous of you John, thank you again!

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
Morning all. A little cooler today high in the mid 50’s. We had a few storms roll through last night. Hope everyone has a good one today.

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
I agreed to work on another job this weekend and I am really regretting my decision to do so. If they call me to work overtime they are usually desperate for guys, so I figured I would help out. I guess I’ll just have to suck it up.

I used my portable Lee Press that I setup to process a couple hundred pieces of 44mag brass last night. It worked well, but there is a huge difference between my Hornady press and the Lee.

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
Morning all, happy Thursday. Pouring rain here right now.

·
Super Moderator
24,753 Posts
Morning Jake! I think its going to hit the 80s again today. Got the rest of the yard spring clean-up chores done yesterday. Need to work on some 375 Win brass today so when your 270 brass shows up--I can get to it quickly.

·
Super Moderator
24,753 Posts
I agreed to work on another job this weekend and I am really regretting my decision to do so. If they call me to work overtime they are usually desperate for guys, so I figured I would help out. I guess I’ll just have to suck it up.

I used my portable Lee Press that I setup to process a couple hundred pieces of 44mag brass last night. It worked well, but there is a huge difference between my Hornady press and the Lee.
The Lee C press definitely is not as "solid" as a Hornady/RCBS/Redding press--but they will get the job done. Used one for a few years mainly for bullet seating until I got a Lee Turret press. My first press was a Lee Breech Lock which I gave to Jake. I reloaded everything on that press---rifle and pistol. Loved the quick change bushings on that Lee and do miss them.

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
Morning Jay! It has been quite warm here the last couple of days. It is supposed to cool down though over the next few days, which I'll be happy with. I'm not much for warm weather.

·
Super Moderator
24,753 Posts
I think we will be cooler next week--probably the highs should be around the low 70s. After getting another cold weather jolt when visiting my son in NY last week--I am ready for spring!

·
Super Moderator
32,775 Posts
morning...........
Started raining here about 10:30pm and really got loud about 1:00am. Rain gauge said one inch fell on us during the night!
Sun is bright and full today!
Birds are hungry! Later..............

ca'jun56

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
I think we will be cooler next week--probably the highs should be around the low 70s. After getting another cold weather jolt when visiting my son in NY last week--I am ready for spring!
It's just prepping you for your eventual move to Idaho Jay! LOL

Reactions: JMAG54 and Ret_Eng

·
Registered
9,993 Posts
morning...........
Started rainning here about 10:30pm and really got loud about 1:00am. Rain gauge said one inch fell on us during the night!
Sun is bright and full today!
Birds are hungry! Later..............

ca'jun56
Gators are hungry too I'm sure!

17221 - 17240 of 17498 Posts