Marlin Firearms Forum banner

17181 - 17200 of 17498 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
Evening all. This old guy is plum tuckered out and needs a shower. 81 degrees here today Phred, but if it snowed tomorrow, that wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
She’s a beauty John. If that’s your happy face, I sure would hate to see ya mad.

·
Super Moderator
12,386 Posts
Oh yah, I'm happy. Always been a problem with me, ............I don't know. Thanks again guys. The bore is real nice, do expect her to be a shooter.

While at the FFL, she set me up with these 45acp 117 gr solid copper 'external hollow points'. 1400 FPS. Brand is G9. I don't know much about them. The guys there were telling me they are real destructive defense rounds.
Won't ever refuse a handout, but do love and trust my old hardball.

·
Super Moderator
24,753 Posts
Nice looking 35, John! Grumpy old guys get more respect--especially when they are holding a Marlin---LOL!

·
Super Moderator
4,507 Posts
Morning all. Sitting here at the job site getting ready to get after it. Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Super Moderator
24,753 Posts
Gonna be 80 degrees today in central VA. Got most of the spring yard work done a couple weeks ago----almost finished the rest yesterday. I will get that finished up today and enjoy the sun out on the deck. I forgot to say I looked at two Marlin 45-70s at the LGS yesterday. One was a Mod 1895 GBL, the other was a Mod 1895 SS Guide Gun. Both were Remlins so I left them there---no more Remlins for me!

17181 - 17200 of 17498 Posts