Marlin Firearms Forum banner

15661 - 15680 of 15796 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Evening all. I should call it a day, but I‘m watching Band of Brothers so maybe one more episode.

·
Registered
16,400 Posts
Morning y’all.
I heard it’s finally above freezing at sun-up in Texas. Lots of burst pipes, water shortages and empty store shelves. Texas is getting a lot of bad press about the way the state handled this weather event. I foresee a class-action lawsuit against the Electric Reliability Council of Texas. There’s no way the government will admit any blame for the failures so it’s going to be blamed on private companies.
Navajo, hope you and yours is doing well.

·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Good afternoon all ...................down to the hanger for a little maintenance, help a buddy mount his prop, then off I goes to Bass Pro just to look around. Well, folks here just don't by 35 rem much, so three boxes of them, and four more of them totes.....pretty good.

How we do'n ?

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
I was doing all right until about 2 hours ago. Just got news we have a large leak on the condo water lines, so off I go in the morning to fix it. Sounds like you did good today John.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
I hate termites. I had issues with them in my first house years ago. There was a lot of damage, but I was able to repair a lot of it myself.

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
More ice rain coming down this morning. I have to actually go into the office to finish up some projects the next two nights.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Morning all. Been running crazy the last few days. I made the 2 1/4 hour trip to the condo yesterday and fixed the water leaks then jumped back in the truck for a 2 3/4 hour drive to make it for my 1pm meeting. After the waste of time 2 hour meeting, I rushed home to meet someone buying a dog kennel I was selling on FB. I always meet at a place away from my house. After waiting 15 minutes beyond the agreed upon time I texted them and said I was leaving. After I got home they texted saying they were running late and would be there in 10 minutes. I said too late. Hope everyone has a great day

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
I am actually going to BBQ some venison steaks today. The highs will be in the 60s this afternoon. I am hoping that winter will be on the way out for everybody...........

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
Evening all. I should call it a day, but I‘m watching Band of Brothers so maybe one more episode.
Great show--I have it on DVD and have watched it every 3-4 years or so. Its time to watch that classic again.

15661 - 15680 of 15796 Posts