15641 - 15660 of 15796 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,348 Posts
Sh
Hey B Man,

Dang.

Prayers sent for you & your Family.

Losing "Man's Best Friend"...always tough....
she had been with us many years and went peacefully. You can’t ask for much else. We will miss her but we are okay with it. They cannot last forever....you love them and you are thankful for the time you have with them. When the time comes, you let them go.

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Damn Nav' , sorry
Well, Mom don't need to bring in her own wood....that's why i go down there three times a day. I talked to her about it....honestly i think it scared her.

well, my oldest dog passed away last night.
My backhoe is down, so i was out digging a grave in the frozen ground by hand in the dark.... anyway, i got it done.
Damn Nav' , sorry to hear that mate.

·
Premium Member
24,348 Posts
well, now my grey water drain line is froze.....she was washing clothes in there and the drain backed up. I'll be glad when this is over with. it's supposed to be 65 degrees here in Feb....

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Morning all. Busy morning that is going to lead into a crazy afternoon. Hope everyone stays warm and safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
well, now my grey water drain line is froze.....she was washing clothes in there and the drain backed up. I'll be glad when this is over with. it's supposed to be 65 degrees here in Feb....
If you can heat some water and pour it down the drain. That may thaw it out.

·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Morning all ........at the desk.
Been buying these plastic ammo totes, Case-Gard makes them. Pretty nice, stack securely and seem like they are rugged enough. Need to organize my stash and secure better than I have. Anywho .........yesterday I stopped by Bass Pro to pick up more boxes and snagged me another four boxes of 35 rem ...............can't hep'it.

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
Morning all ........at the desk.
Been buying these plastic ammo totes, Case-Gard makes them. Pretty nice, stack securely and seem like they are rugged enough. Need to organize my stash and secure better than I have. Anywho .........yesterday I stopped by Bass Pro to pick up more boxes and snagged me another four boxes of 35 rem ...............can't hep'it.
John, I use those too.
My hunting trips can be long and arduous , rattling, jolting etc. - a lot of dirt road and even off road travelling.
They work well - just expensive over here, but then so is ammo and the animals you shoot of course a hell of a lot more than that, so it is definitely worthwhile! ☝

Good "Lever" , are you planning a small war?

·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Morning all ...............take my Daughter to work with me this morning. So, as always, I's a happy fella.
I don't know Albert, it is concerning here with this new administration, and California? Outright anti gun state. Buying ammo is the same procedure I.D and paperwork as buying a firearm, but, without the wait period, if you can even find the stuff.. All the signs are it is going to become worse now, very soon ...........that and them zombies.

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
Looks like we will finally get up in the 40 degree range this coming week. That should take care of the ice and snow left after our nice storm on Thursday.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Morning all. It’s been a busy week and probably will be next week also. We didn’t get the ice here, just 8” of snow and abnormally low temps. Today will be the first time we have been above freezing in a couple of weeks. My son is home from college so a few chores this morning and then we will see what the rest of the day brings.

·
Super Moderator
11,946 Posts
Good morning gents. ................I'll stroll in to the job here in a few. Got one engineer coming in for a few hours, and of course the boss, who won't stay home. Hopefully a short day.

Be safe all.........

15641 - 15660 of 15796 Posts