Marlin Firearms Forum banner

15621 - 15640 of 15796 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,601 Posts
Nav-Man the weather folks cracked into some double yolkers with blood in em so they say warmer times ahead soon.
Maybe in March?

But i am sorry to hear your mom fell.
Scares me to death when mom wants me to take her with me.

·
Registered
7,665 Posts
well.... I finally got innertube for a bit here so i'll post an update-
3 deaths so far in my county, all elderly, all due to the cold.
No fuel, no fresh food anywhere....and most can't get out as the don't have 4wd.
Rolling blackouts every 45 minutes.
Many are out of propane and firewood, and there is no propane to be had.
The fire dept is donating free firewood to those who can come get it.
I hooked up a propane heater in my house today. I found two full bottlles on them old campers that that guy left on the 20 acres i bought last summer.
I'm out of cigerettes and grumpy as hell.
My mother has fallen twice bringing in firewood.....even though i go down there three times a day and tend her fire.
last i heard, there is round two of this coming.
It was 0 degrees here this morning.....many are without water or power, and have been for days and some even weeks.
It's that bad.
Jeepers!
Hang in there bud ... :oops:

·
Super Moderator
24,412 Posts
Morning John! Looks like the bad weather is starting to hit us now. Colder temps today and snow most of tomorrow and part of Friday.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
After investigation it was the cheesy furnace filter that buckled and came out of the bracket that was making all the noise....disaster averted.
Don't buy the cheesy filters next time.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Morning all. Be careful of the falls, that was the beginning of the end for my Dad in last year.

·
Premium Member
24,348 Posts
Well, Mom don't need to bring in her own wood....that's why i go down there three times a day. I talked to her about it....honestly i think it scared her.

well, my oldest dog passed away last night.
My backhoe is down, so i was out digging a grave in the frozen ground by hand in the dark.... anyway, i got it done.

·
Super Moderator
4,245 Posts
Well, Mom don't need to bring in her own wood....that's why i go down there three times a day. I talked to her about it....honestly i think it scared her.

well, my oldest dog passed away last night.
My backhoe is down, so i was out digging a grave in the frozen ground by hand in the dark.... anyway, i got it done.
Sorry for your loss Nav.

Hopefully, it scared her enough.

·
Premium Member
16,666 Posts
Hey B Man,

Dang.

Prayers sent for you & your Family.

Losing "Man's Best Friend"...always tough....

15621 - 15640 of 15796 Posts