Marlin Firearms Forum banner

14161 - 14180 of 14260 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Watching The Shadow Riders.
Louis L'Amour always had a great anti hero.
Uncle Black Jack in this un.
Still wish for a TV series or mini-series on Bass Reeves.
I still keep reading on him.

·
Premium Member
11,143 Posts
Morning all ....................head in to the job in a few here. Attend to some deals then stop by the airfield as they put together a fly in featuring WWII trainers. Mine is on display as a buddy drug her out to the show for me along with his bird. Hope to at least see some stuff if I can get by.
Brother's got next weekend also, hopefully any fire closures by then will not stop me from getting into my area and looking for a muley buck ..we'll see.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Good morning all. Sitting here at my sons place waiting for the grandsons to wake up. Mom and Dad are working so I’ll take them home with me when they get up. Should be a fun day playing with them. My back will probably hurt for a couple of days, but it’s worth it.

Hope everyone has a great day.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Watching The Shadow Riders.
Louis L'Amour always had a great anti hero.
Uncle Black Jack in this un.
Still wish for a TV series or mini-series on Bass Reeves.
I still keep reading on him.
Shadow Riders was a good one. I always liked Sam Elliott.
There was a movie titled Bass Reeves that came out about 10 years ago. A mini-series would be cool though.

·
Super Moderator
23,921 Posts
Shadow Riders was a good one. I always liked Sam Elliott.
There was a movie titled Bass Reeves that came out about 10 years ago. A mini-series would be cool though.
Watched a documentary about Bass Reeves---he was a MAN, pure and simple. He was the very definition of a western frontier Federal Marshal.

14161 - 14180 of 14260 Posts