Marlin Firearms Forum banner

14121 - 14140 of 14260 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Got three doctors appointments for Mom.
Monday regular doc. Tuesday Dentist Wed Dentist.
Got to get her smile bones for her uppers.
Went to one dentist $24,000 and they did not take insurance.
Tuesday i think it will be the same $.
Wed at least i know their pricing at $1000 a tooth plus they dont require all to be done at once but i am gonna check the offices out with mom then we can figure out timing for insurance. Prolly 4 this year and 4 next year.

·
Super Moderator
23,786 Posts
well i was able to put my boots on this morning and walk without the cane....so i decided to walk down to the creek....put my vest on and grabbed my 20ga and the dog. treed a double right off and got both. the dog worked beautifly....wish id had it on camera.
foot give out on me and had to call my wife.

·
Premium Member
13,433 Posts
Hello all. Been at my home (one of my homes) In Normandie France for the past several weeks, so haven't been on the forum for awhile. I'm back home (one of my homes) in Germany and can now try to catch up. Hope everyone has been well and am looking forward to reading past posts.
I'll stay in Germany until the end of January then head back to Florida and catch up on all the work to be done on my home and property there. Really looking forward to that as I bought another 100 acres just before I left in June. Lots of work to be done!
navajo, great pictures! That REALLY makes me want to get back to Florida!

·
Super Moderator
23,786 Posts
well looks like its gonna be awhile before i get any relief. got to wait til wed. to get in to the doc. then i know theyre gonna want a scan of it. so a day or so on that then at least a week to see the foot doc again.
i told her to tell them i wasn't taking a shower till i get some relief so they had best speed things up....and im gonna kill something every day so ill be pretty bloody so she might want to tell em that too. and i been wearing these jeans a week already.

·
Super Moderator
23,786 Posts
Can't tell if this is the same buck or not.... looked at it close and i still can't decide.
I'm sure it's not the same one i got a week or so back.
Not sure if i want to shoot him. I probably won't. I figure he's 4-41/2 years old. Nice G2's on him though.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Just imagine what he’ll be like IF he makes it until next year.

·
Super Moderator
23,786 Posts
If I let him go, he will make it. I have control of a lot of land.

I'm pretty sure i saw him last year.
He isn't the deer i am looking for. I had a really nice mature buck get by me last year opening weekend. All i remember about him is how wide he was. He was real impressive.

·
Premium Member
6,513 Posts
Went to the docs.
He ordered 3 antibiotics for me.
Got my pain meds adjusted to 4 a day from 2.75.
Still wont give me my nerve meds.
So i still get to feeling like im sitting in bathtub full of water and 9v battreyes.
Happens from time to time. Only really sucks at nite when it will keep me up.

14121 - 14140 of 14260 Posts