Marlin Firearms Forum banner

13561 - 13580 of 13611 Posts

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I'm here. moved out to the cabin. they're replacing the floor in the bedroom in there.
so i'll have some peace for a few days just me and the dogs.
can't get to my bathroom in the house. washed off with the hose.
not sure what im eating. i didn't like what she cooked.
but i got smokes and coffee so it don't matter much.
Aaaawh , .... we still love you Nav' ! ;) Send my regards. :giggle:

·
Registered
20,201 Posts
well, i don't buy anything but unleaded gas straight from the Texaco distributor.
and i run stable in everything.
I don't know what was causing it.
That thing had a plastic carb on it. You couldn't work on it, it was glued together.
I been a Snapper man for 30 years but that mower pushed me over the edge.

Besides, I figure my wife can start this electric one. And i know she can charge the battery, because she keeps her phone and I pad charged religously.
i know a mechanic that bought a john deere lawn tractor...
yep, plastic carb too

·
Super Moderator
23,547 Posts
Yeah the M1A is still on hold.
but they did get the floor put back in in the bedroom
so I moved back in the house.
but hell I could have stayed out in the cabin a week or two
me and the dogs was fine

·
Super Moderator
23,547 Posts
shot a big sow out the window yesterday.
had to give away a bunch of meat to a neighbor to make room in my freezer. He needs it, has 4 kids and a broke down truck. felt good to do it too. Gave him a sack of pecans, a sack of tomatoes, and a dozen fresh eggs as well. and hey, FWIW, these was black folks....I know yall aint surprised cause yall know me here, but good lord, if we all really believed the news today, you'd think ratial tensions was at an all time high or something like that. but hey listen, we visited for over a hour, and not a word was said about blm or politics in general. we did talk about squirrel hunting, hog hunting, and how much we loved Texas, and how lucky we all was to live out here where we can grill, hunt, and pee off our porch.

13561 - 13580 of 13611 Posts