Marlin Firearms Forum banner
23921 - 23940 of 24052 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,984 Posts
Morning all ...............

Climate change ...........that brought to mind a discussion I had with a key technician, an employee of such value that is ........well, a long story. Been with us for many many years. Heard him make a comment to another employee, and being just 'one of the guys' on the floor, I jump right in to shoot the bull.
Long story short .........he turned to me purple faced after I commented on what I thought about the present economic and political situation. Bottom-line? He knows for a fact, can prove, that our entire economy is doing much better, moving in the right direction now that biden has fixed all that Trump screwed up. It actually went a little deeper than that, but I realized it was time for this guy (me) to bow out. It was stupid, and I knew better than to get into that conversation for so many reasons, one, legal.

That all said, another reason I'm glad I gave up the drinking ..really glad. :rolleyes:

Okay, let's get to the job.

Be safe friends ............

·
Super Moderator
40,388 Posts
Morning all ...............

Climate change ...........that brought to mind a discussion I had with a key technician, an employee of such value that is ........well, a long story. Been with us for many many years. Heard him make a comment to another employee, and being just 'one of the guys' on the floor, I jump right in to shoot the bull.
Long story short .........he turned to me purple faced after I commented on what I thought about the present economic and political situation. Bottomline? He knows for a fact, can prove, that our entire economy is doing much better, moving in the right direction now that biden has got things moving in the right direction after Trump screwed everything up. It actually went a little deeper than that, but I realized it was time for this guy (me) to bow out. It was stupid, and I knew better than to get into that conversation for so many reasons, one legal.

That all said, another reason I'm glad I gave up the drinking ..really glad. :rolleyes:

Okay, let's get to the job.

Be safe friends ............
I had the opportunity to ask a couple of LIB's what they think of their current president yesterday! All I got was a ugly look from them! LOL! 😁😁😁😁

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
They are not my favorite and should be done after tomorrow night.

My wife just let me know that we are going to Hilton Head, SC the week of July 4th. She's under a lot of stress at work and needs to get away. She told me to let my boss know and didn't care what they had planned for me at work, we are going.

·
Super Moderator
40,388 Posts
My house!
Toy Wood Gadget Clock Gas

Mom's house......
Rectangle Art Gas Font Paint

Had the satisfaction of talking points with a democrat who claimed he voted for brandon! He claims CNN is 100% correct on Trump being a racist and a liar! I asked him what Trump called him that was so bad! I only listen to CNN he said! He then repeated word for word what CNN tells him to say! Putin's and republicans fault for inflation and high gas prices! So I replied to him! Do you know communist democrats holds both houses and a communist democrat president! Why are they letting inflation ruin this country and also high gas prices! Trump's fault of course!
Finished up on both machines, held out my hand for the $250 he owed me and then left with this saying! Both machines was made by Unions which is democratic control correct? Then why it took a Trump supporter to fix them correctly!
Torched! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

23921 - 23940 of 24052 Posts