Marlin Firearms Forum banner
23901 - 23920 of 24052 Posts

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
Morning y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From my experience, God didn't make many of the above in the Female Gender, if any. Better to remain a bachelor, have enough guns and peace and quiet. :D:ROFLMAO:

Mike T.

·
Registered
7,922 Posts
My wife is half way to that. But add in this lil lady can cook!

From the deep dark recesses of my tormented mind
Be SURE to clean up the kitchen, put stuff away where it belongs. Clean the sink when you're done. Thank her for a GREAT meal. :love:

Mike T.

·
Registered
10,597 Posts
Here are some photos from my daughters chicken show and sale.
That's awesome Brian! She is such a pretty young lady.

·
Super Moderator
40,388 Posts
morning still! I was out the door for 0630 this morning.......... Loaded up two machines in Lafayette, LA, dropped off at mom's, machines I will sell. Took off to business I went check out DBA and swapped it out this morning for them. Got paid and now I'm sitting here!
currently for us.
Temperature Thermostat Rectangle Gas Font

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Afternoon y’all. Stay in the shade if possible. My wife uses a big fat guy for shade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went downstairs to visit my wife while she was workin, she was sitting at her desk wrapped up in a blanket. So I went upstairs and turned off the a/c. Went back downstairs and opened the window above her desk. Now she is complaining that she is hot. Cant win fer losin'.

From the deep dark recesses of my tormented mind

·
Super Moderator
5,270 Posts
Evening all. Started the shift off with 4 firetrucks sitting in front of the building as I went in this evening. Fortunately, it was a false alarm, someone from one of the neighboring buildings saw smoke coming from the generators and called. I told the firemen the smoke was because they were running them for the last 24 hours. He shook his head and said he needed to verify since he was already there. Not a good way to start a shift, but things are back on track now.

Hope everyone has a great rest of the evening.

·
Registered
13,652 Posts

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
23901 - 23920 of 24052 Posts