Marlin Firearms Forum banner
23541 - 23560 of 23581 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
It's Saturday!
So let's get the truck fired up and get with it! Rained on us last night, had a inch of rain in rain gauge. watered the garden for me! sweet!
View attachment 886202
Send some of that rain thisa way so we can send it to john so he can have a cup in the am

From the deep dark recesses of my tormented mind

·
Registered
13,597 Posts
That genius Newsom over in California wants to fight inflation with more handouts…

‘Newsom Proposes $18 Billion Relief Package To Offset Inflation’

Talk about pouring gasoline on a wildfire…unbelievably stupid.
Yep. An IQ test should be a prerequisite of having one's name put on a ballot.

·
Registered
13,597 Posts
We're under a severe thunderstorm watch until 1pm. With the wind and rain, i can barely see the house across the street. In case we lose power, I have new batteries in the radio and lanterns, the phone and flashlights are charged up, and I added some books to my tablet.
Time for some coffee.

·
Super Moderator
26,007 Posts
Morning all! Went to church yesterday night so I can do some work on my tree stand. Have to move it uphill about 30 yards off of the property line. The new owners next to the hunting property are real IDIOTS. Been prepping two bedrooms for a re-paint job recently. Need to buy some paint/paint trays/painting tarps/rollers to hopefully start the painting project next weekend.

·
Super Moderator
14,768 Posts
Morning all ............get the gals off to church, then clean some guns at the hanger.

Tell ya folks, I hesitate anymore to comment on what the 'left' has, and are continuing to do to our country. Anymore, with all the absolute clear, in your face evidence, there seems nothing worth talking about except maybe what could be done to save the situation. Vote? The bus loads, airplanes full (your tax dollars) of 'votes' are being distributed across this, our land, at a much higher rate than we could conceivably imagine .......and so much more is going on behind our backs. I need to stop here, this is not the forum for it, and I'd just offend some.........

Ok, let's get to it! .......oh wait, it's Sunday. Man, I need to change things up.

Try again here .......let's have a safe and enjoyable Sunday friends..........

23541 - 23560 of 23581 Posts