Marlin Firearms Forum banner
23521 - 23540 of 23581 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Y'all keep her fingers crossed for me.
I had a job interview on Monday for a job I really want. I called them today, to let them know I'm still interested in the position and to find out where they are in the hiring process. They're meeting tomorrow or Monday to make a final decision.
Sending prayers

From the deep dark recesses of my tormented mind

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Y'all keep her fingers crossed for me.
I had a job interview on Monday for a job I really want. I called them today, to let them know I'm still interested in the position and to find out where they are in the hiring process. They're meeting tomorrow or Monday to make a final decision.
Prayers sent and fingers crossed KG!

·
Super Moderator
39,780 Posts
afternoon all..........

🙏 🙏 🙏sent for that new job KG!
Seems some people are late daily! Was out the door for six this AM, rolling to BR! Moved the two drink machines, got paid and now banging away on these keys!
Waved to Susan as we crossed paths on I-10, she was easterly bound and I was westerly bound!

later gators!

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Found a restaurant named cajun charlies. All they had was chinese food. Was gonna give it a go but. It seems the chinese have even invaded cajun restaurants. At least here.
Ive not been to a mall in years. Went to the fancy mall with the wife yesterday. Lots of teen girls very scantily dressed. Kind of freaked out that parents would let them drees such. One girl has on only a t shirt and she kept bending over showing her goods. I really am disgusted. Not going back.

From the deep dark recesses of my tormented mind

23521 - 23540 of 23581 Posts