Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22461 - 22480 of 24058 Posts

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Morning all ....................Friday, my 'short week' as I'm off at 5pm and brother has the weekend watch. Daughter goes with me to work today, so happy happy.

Let's have a good/safe one today............
Good for you. Take some John time. Sleep late. Stay up late and goof off. Go shoot a gun at the range then have a nice visit with your daughter. Then goof off some more after you fix the roof. Have a big glass of iced tea while you goof of some more! You work your butt off go ahead! Goof off.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,392 Posts
My gallbladder decide at 12:30 am it wasn't interested in sleeping! So I grabbed my blue-jean quilt and try to sleep in my recliner! Finally went to sleep about four? Up at six.
tired, so I'm calling it early again tonight!
@Phreddie
Like a good marlin, you're hooked on them satsumas!

·
Super Moderator
14,988 Posts
Thanks Phred. That said, the work is self inflicted ...........so, no sympathy expected.

I will get up early tomorrow, but only to be at Bass Pro for the one hour before opening deal. See if I can grab anything on the ammo shelf I might be a bit shy of.

Have a good night all.............

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
morning Phreddie......

what no natural gas around you? you can only burn so many trees before you run out!
Global warming my tail!
everybody have a great day............
Trees will regrow. Lots of natural gas but brandon is driving the prices up. I am also considering more solar panels on the roof. Excel just approved up to 200% generating capacity over what we use. They would pay us for electricity.
Those pellets are carbon nuetral. Dont look at me for warming our frozen planet. The insert we got will heat the whole house. It is more efficient than our furnace. Lets go Brandon.

John, dang it! I said GOOF OFF! Once in a blue moon wont hurt anything, I promise.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,988 Posts
Evening all .......thanks Phred, beautiful gal that Paige.

Otay, just got off the roof, done tomorrow ....I hope.

Well, it's funny. Same group of guys at the Bass Pro door, and they got a thing going with the gals who run the deal. Friendly fun bunch all the way around ..........and patriots, I mean the real deal. Today, I was hoping for JSP or JHP 45 LC, and 358 Win but, the only thing that caught my eye was more of that Winchester 44 Mag JSP, so, picked up three more 50 piece boxes. Young man working the shelves told me he had not seen LC or 358 in awhile, and I missed a small load of 35 rem/30-30.
Lots of 9mm, 40 S&W, 5.56 .......I mean lots.

.........dang she's hot!

How we doing tonight?

22461 - 22480 of 24058 Posts