Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22441 - 22460 of 24056 Posts

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Something happened tonight and I am looking for advice on how to handle it or let me know if I done good. I hope I am not violating any rules by posting this. Kinda scared by it and I have pulled out the AR and shotgun. Here is what happened

Tonight I noticed a car following me. This car (a black Kia suv) stayed behind me from parker and quincy all the way to The parking lot at mexico and buckley. I pulled into the parking lot and drove around a bunch of parked cars and stopped in one of the lanes. I watched as they pulled into a parking spot. I quickly drove around and parked behind them. They just turned off their lights and sat in their car. I did get a glimpse of this blonde haired person but cant tell male or female. I was parked about 100ft behind them i sat there for a minute and they never moved or got out of their car. I pulled up to about 30ft and got a picture of their license plate. Then I drove off. They did not follow or if they did I managed to loose them in traffic.
I really feel that they were following us. The particular model of Kia has lights that look like eyebrows. So I was able to keep an eye on this car from when they got behind me at parker and quincy up to 225 then to Iliff then to Buckley north to that parking lot.
I have a question for you. What would you do? I am confident in my driving abilities to be able to use my car as a weapon. And I will if I fear for my safety or that of my family (I raced cars and though its been a while I haven't forgotten how to take out a car or truck with a midsized suv.
Let me know what you think.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,502 Posts
I took a very circuitous 5 mile trip to get home my tail was clean. Shotgun stays next to the bed for the next few nights. Home is 1/2 mile from where the parking lot is. Cant figure for the life of me why i woulda picked up a tail that far from home.

Read this.

·
Super Moderator
40,392 Posts
morning everybody..........

still kicking!
coffee don't taste like coffee to me right now. My oatmeal tasted like oatmeal my lunch tasted great yesterday. It's just coffee!
@Phreddie you did correct on taking long way home, people are looking to hi-jack vehicles right now. watch your back, don't stop to help anybody right now.

·
Registered
17,502 Posts
FDA Asks Court To Delay First 55K Batch Of COVID Docs; Pfizer Moves To Join Case

“…all of this insanity is simply in response to an attempt to obtain some basic transparency. This should again bring into sharp focus why the government should never coerce or mandate anyone to get an unwanted medical product or procedure. Just look at this circus – the government mandates Pfizer’s product, gives it immunity for any safety or efficacy issues, promotes its product using taxpayer money, gives Pfizer over $17 billion and then uses taxpayers’ money to fight to avoid providing even the most basic level of transparency to the public.”

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Read this.

Interesting. I have scheduled some lift time today at the garage that services our vehicles. The owner of the place has heard of that. He gave me 1/2 hour to look and he wants to help. So off I go.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I don't know how it is Ol' Phreddie finds so much trouble. He really is a nice guy who doesn't try to attract attention. He may joke around but he stays low and and keeps his eyes open and head on a pivot. When I went with him to NM he stayed away from other cars on the highway. No car gets by him with out Phreddie knowing where they are at all times. He also stays away from semis he flashes his lights to let the truckers know he wants to pass then makes his pass as quickly as possible.
Times are getting crazy but I would hate to see what is left of a person or animal who attempts to hurt his wife or Phred. Or steal from him for that matter.
PS I sent more snow his way. I may have to go shovel it for him. Sorry Ol' Man!

Sent from my Lenovo YT-X705F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
199 Posts
Phred, if I had to be in a situation like that I would rather be in your truck with you than anyone else. Lil' Joe told me how good a driver you were when you were racing. Rookie of the year and 4th in points. Let us know if you find anything on your explorer.

Sent from my Lenovo YT-X705F using Tapatalk

22441 - 22460 of 24056 Posts