Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22421 - 22440 of 23662 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,799 Posts
Evening y’all. Haven’t checked in for a while. Working late shifts for a bit and it makes me tired and grumpy. By the time I get off of work I’m too exhausted to do much.
Also had a mild case of the Wuflu and still tired from that
Here’s hoping you are all doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Morning all ..............Jake.

How's them little ones doing?
Oldest daughter and son are doing well, just a minor cough mostly now. My 7 month old daughter has a pretty good cough and some congestion right now, but seems in pretty good spirits. We are watching her closely.

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Right Jake ..........that congestion with the baby needs that close watching.

I'll be heading out to work here soon, but, .....with a quick stop at Bass Pro. See how that get in one hour early with their credit card deal works in the ammo dept.

Have a good/safe day all........
Thanks, John. Have fun!

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Phreddie, whereabouts in Colorado are you located? I'm heading to Nevada mid-February for a mountain lion hunt. If I'm successful, I might be stopping at a taxidermist located in Craig, Colorado to drop off my cat. Didn't know how far you were from there?

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
I am in Aurora. Not sure where Craig is. Let me know when and a phone number you would call from so I dont block you from calling. I dont mind driving so maybe we can meet for lunch.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Looks to be about 4 hours northwest of you. I'll shoot you a PM with my cell number. I've got to drive through CO on my way home anyways so maybe we can find a place to meet up.

22421 - 22440 of 23662 Posts