Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22261 - 22280 of 22465 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,247 Posts
Morning Phreddie!
Been up since 0400 this morning central time!
Have a job to do this morning as in picking up mom's new washer/dryer combo and installing them before the rain comes!
As for mom! :mad: She is back to not drinking just plain water again! :mad: She had a UTI again not helping with her BP!
Mom! drink water!

Myself wonder why a certain idiot isn't in jail waiting trail for killing somebody!

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Morning all, happy Saturday. Haven't been feeling well the past couple of days, and low and behold, I have COVID again. So far the rest of the family tested all negative, which is all I really care about.

·
Super Moderator
25,884 Posts
Morning all, happy Saturday. Haven't been feeling well the past couple of days, and low and behold, I have COVID again. So far the rest of the family tested all negative, which is all I really care about.
I can't like that post Jake. I guess the masks and shot aren't doing what they are supposed to. Big surprise---LOL! I am glad that your family hasn't got the virus.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I can't like that post Jake. I guess the masks and shot aren't doing what they are supposed to. Big surprise---LOL! I am glad that your family hasn't got the virus.
Right?! Oh well, it is what it is. Just super tired today.

·
Super Moderator
25,884 Posts
Right?! Oh well, it is what it is. Just super tired today.
I probably have contracted the virus in the past but didn't show any signs. I got the shot since my wife has a myriad of health issues plaguing her the past 2 years. It is quite evident to me that the shot and masks don't stop the spread---too bad a lot of medical "experts" haven't figured that one out yet.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
I probably have contracted the virus in the past but didn't show any signs. I got the shot since my wife has a myriad of health issues plaguing her the past 2 years. It is quite evident to me that the shot and masks don't stop the spread---too bad a lot of medical "experts" haven't figured that one out yet.
I am not vaccinated; however, it has become quite evident that the masks and vaccines are not working.

·
Super Moderator
14,271 Posts
At the desk, hopefully not too long Lol ...............oh boy, Covid. Yah, I and the family just got over it. This version, whatever it was, did little to the girls, and really not all that bad for me.

I don't argue either way on this vaccine deal. I've read so much, from so many, yet, out of all the doctors, nurses I have personally talked to, and I know many ...........not one has agreed with anything I've read.

Hope you get well quick Jake.

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
At the desk, hopefully not too long Lol ...............oh boy, Covid. Yah, I and the family just got over it. This version, whatever it was, did little to the girls, and really not all that bad for me.

I don't argue either way on this vaccine deal. I've read so much, from so many, yet, out of all the doctors, nurses I have personally talked to, and I know many ...........not one has agreed with anything I've read.

Hope you get well quick Jake.
I appreciate that John, thank you.

Reactions: Ret_Eng and cajun56

·
Super Moderator
6,020 Posts
out of all the doctors, nurses I have personally talked to, and I know many ...........not one has agreed with anything I've read.
The doctors toe the line or they lose their jobs and license, besides that they have already been vaccinated or they wouldn't be there. No one likes to have their decisions/choices challenged.

·
Super Moderator
38,247 Posts
No Nazi shots for me! I'm never sick!
Before I left my house the rain was coming down! No mater, I went meet all the retired men down at the convenience store, drank some coffee and talked snot with the seven of them! When I seen the rain slowed down, off to Lowes and picked up the boxed appliance! Get to mom's and it's too tall to fit on elevator! Called Rufus and we took it out off box, tilted it backwards till it fit on elevator! Sorry no pictures! But it's in and working like mom wanted!
Frigidaire!
Gas Machine Major appliance Computer hardware Plastic

22261 - 22280 of 22465 Posts