Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22241 - 22260 of 22465 Posts

·
Registered
10,465 Posts
Morning all, happy Thursday. Welcome back Phreddie!

·
Super Moderator
38,247 Posts
morning ......barely!

Got a text from Betsy she took mom to emergency room, blood pressure was over 220! Well Betsy even with her having all her shots for covid, can't sit in room with mom! She must sit outside in her car! :mad: :mad: :mad:
While she is doing that I went to mom's and took her old washer and dryer downstairs!
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Clothes dryer Washing machine Laundry

Now I'm heading to David's house to install handles in his shower/tub for him to hang on to.
First thing I had to do was put new tires on dolly!
Wheel Tire Bicycle tire Automotive tire Road surface

later gators!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Got ok to go in shop! My bride is going to put a pellet stove in it. Warmth is a good thing! She found one that has bluetooth so i can pre heat the shop in the morning. The doc says that I am doing good with the weight loss and blood work is looking good.
Dr wants me to slow down on the weight loss. But I am tired of carrying the weight. I have lost 100 lbs in 6 months. My knee doc said my fake knees are doing great. Took him a cutting board that I inlaid his family name on.
I went for a 4 mile walk and had to call my nieghbor to come and get me. I saw a coyote and an eagle and a ton of squirrels and rabbits. Stupid smart phone still wont send pictures.
I spent 4 hours in the shop. Felt good to be productive again.
Thank you for the prayers and well wishes.
Michael, you are a great son and brother and freind. You too John.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Hey John what is your opinion on the alec Baldwin stuff. I think he should be arrested and tried for manslaughter and stupidity. I am a believer in the first of the 10 commandments of gun safety. Do not point a gun at any thing you do not intend to destroy.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

22241 - 22260 of 22465 Posts