Marlin Firearms Forum banner
22221 - 22240 of 22429 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,212 Posts
Long day yesterday, two trips to Baton Rouge! At least I got to bring "David" home on second trip! He is far from being out of the woods, but good enough to stay home till he finds a match for a new liver.
I want to Thank everybody for all the prayers sent for him! Now we need to turn our attention to Phreddie!
David at hospital!
Forehead Joint Shoulder Arm Smile

David at home with his favorite dog!
Couch Furniture Mouth Comfort Leg

Sad part is the troubles don't stop! Mom's 13 year old washer puked a whole bunch of water on floor! I went to Lowes and decided on a stackable type with a top load washer, with dryer on top. $1,700 and will take 5-7 days to show up!

Fun! Fun!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
I'm home! Early release! All i need to do is schedule an appointment with my regular doctor. I hate hospitals. And dang that one nurse is hot just like my bro said. Thanks for the prayers! You guys are awesome! Cajun, your brother looks much better. Praying for a liver!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
The dr is a gun owner too! Nice guy and he said nothing about not shootin! I even asked him. I've offered to take him out to my piece of dirt and he gave me his number! Said next time I go give him a ring. He said he is usually off thursday and friday.
Turns out he is a Savage nut like me. I told him about those 2 winnies and he got all excited. He has quite the collection. He even has a couple of marlins one 1895sbl and a 336 in 30.30.
Did any of you guys see the Federal ammo history magazine? I got one its pretty interesting.
Back to bed. Did I say I hated hospitals?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

22221 - 22240 of 22429 Posts