Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21681 - 21700 of 22303 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
Good morning all. Headed to my granddaughters baptism here in a couple of hours. My wife and I got our COVID booster shot Friday night and we felt pretty crappy most of the day yesterday, but all good now except for a sore arm.

Hope everyone has a great day and good luck to those hunting. I may get out next weekend for the 2nd weekend of antlerless season. Fingers crossed.

·
Super Moderator
14,191 Posts
Morning all .................drop my daughter off at Church, head to the hanger and get the plane ready for it's annual inspection.
Pick her up and she'll do homework back at the hanger until I'm done. ........a good day for me then.

Have a great/safe day all.......

·
Super Moderator
38,075 Posts
good morning to all...........

Saturday was a full day helping out with all those shelter dogs needing new furever homes! From putting up a 20x20 tent to displaying dogs. From 0700 to 1400, taking tent back down, telling everybody it was nice meeting you and have a Merry Christmas!
Five dogs found a furever home along with four cats. Sad part is it never slows down!
This showed up at IPAC Sunday! What I would give just to spend five minutes with whomever did this!
Dog Dog breed Carnivore Working animal Collar

Sorry for the picture, but people are not nice to animals.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
Yes there is Jake. I’ve been looking for a Mountie for a while, I’ve never seen one in the wild. I’ve got a 1974 39A and a 9422, but I’ve always been partial to straight stock guns. Now I’ve got a 9422 and an 1897 Texan to choose from. I also love the fact that it is a 20” octagon barrel.
I'm a sucker for octagon barrels myself.

·
Registered
10,434 Posts
good morning to all...........

Saturday was a full day helping out with all those shelter dogs needing new furever homes! From putting up a 20x20 tent to displaying dogs. From 0700 to 1400, taking tent back down, telling everybody it was nice meeting you and have a Merry Christmas!
Five dogs found a furever home along with four cats. Sad part is it never slows down!
This showed up at IPAC Sunday! What I would give just to spend five minutes with whomever did this!
View attachment 868053

Sorry for the picture, but people are not nice to animals.
I'd like to have a few minutes with that lowlife myself....

21681 - 21700 of 22303 Posts