Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21501 - 21520 of 21647 Posts

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Had a good time at the range this morning. Shot both of my Uberti Colt SAA clones in 44 SPL and 45 Colt. Both of them patterned really well at 7 yards. Got out of there before the "hunters" that attempt to sight in their rifles at the very last minute showed up. Supposed to get to 75 degrees today. This is projected to continue into Saturday (first day for the modern firearms deer season) and on into early next week. I got a feeling that the hunting won't be that great this weekend.
View attachment 865342
Wow, very nice Jay! ... shooting wadcutters!
I like the smoothy, yup.☝

·
Super Moderator
25,658 Posts
Wow, very nice Jay! ... shooting wadcutters!
I like the smoothy, yup.☝
Shootin' 255 gr semi-wadcutters with book max 45 Colt 800-X powder loads---probably coming out around 850 FPS MV.

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
morning all..........
Don't laugh at my modeling job!
Versacarry holster and belt.
View attachment 866746
View attachment 866747
That's a Ruger P93DC I'm carrying.
All too confusing mate, you should get a right handed mirror! 😵
I like it, looks good and the wide cross piece will keep it in orientation.
Yeah, that's important ~ good.
(y)

·
Registered
7,956 Posts
Hey if any of you deer hunters out there don't want the back straps, I'll take em :)
I can make pumpkin fritters? ..... 😏... and my wife tells me we have too many Eland backstraps.
The smallest I have is .... give me a min ...... 3.6 kg.
DHL maybe? 👆

Now I feel like pumpkin fritters and back strap ---- quince jelly .... baked potato ... green beans .... red wine (some fine SA Merlot) ...
... and some good music ....
bad influence! 😉😁
Apologies, slipped sideways for a moment there ~ non the less.

·
Super Moderator
13,893 Posts
Morning all ..............good luck to you all that are out in the woods ..........or backyard Lol.

Work today, and a bit of luck! Should be able to stay away from the job for the next four days ...long story there.

Anywho .................be safe, enjoy your Thanksgiving, and may ........God Bless the United States of America.

·
Super Moderator
25,658 Posts
Morning all! Leaving for work in 3 hours---then I have the rest of the week off. Happy Turkey Day tomorrow everybody!

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well, spoke too soon ................I'll be in New York Friday, home late Saturday night, another longer story.

Not a happy camper........
Sorry, new york is not a place for happy campers.
I hope all of my friends here have a happy Thanksgiving and get to spend time with your loved ones.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

21501 - 21520 of 21647 Posts