Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21481 - 21500 of 21647 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,795 Posts
Morning all. 30 degrees this morning out the door. I spent most of the weekend visiting and then working at my Mom's house. I wasn't able to hit the woods for a last minute hunt, that's the way it goes. There's always antlerless and Alternative method season next month.

Hope everyone has a great and safe day.

·
Premium Member
10,773 Posts
Morning y’all. Off today. Recovering from vacation. We went to Gatlinburg TN last week. Did a lot of backroad driving and sightseeing. But the best was watching this momma bear and her youngins climb a giant tree

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,658 Posts
The neighbor gave me a couple cans of pumpkin.
Does anyone have a home/family recipe for pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread you can pm to me?
In the past, some recipes I've gotten online for one thing or another have sucked.
KG--
I can send you a pic of the recipe my wife uses. Its called walnut pumpkin pie and is much different than the standard blah pumpkin pie that you get at the store or restaurants. I would have to send it to you tomorrow morning as I am working now.

·
Premium Member
25,337 Posts
leynie shot that spike out the window of the man cave this morning...wearing a pair of pajamas that look like a sheep costume, with ears, a tail, feet and all. ( i wish i had a pic of that)... her shot was a little off and he went a ways. I think i could of found him but with the dog it was a lot quicker and easier.
I dont get as many calls to help find deer as i used to but i always enjoyed it. I enjoy anything that involves using dogs in the field. The Bassets i had were awesome when they were young.

·
Super Moderator
4,795 Posts
The neighbor gave me a couple cans of pumpkin.
Does anyone have a home/family recipe for pumpkin pie or pumpkin bread you can pm to me?
In the past, some recipes I've gotten online for one thing or another have sucked.
No family recipe to give out, but I started making pumpkin pie dump cakes 15 years ago. I just make a standard pumpkin pie and put it in a 9x13 pan dump and evenly spread a yellow cake over the top and then cut up 2 sticks of butter and put the pats on top. Bake at 350 until the top is brown and edges are crispy. Very easy and very good.

·
Super Moderator
4,795 Posts
Good morning all. A brisk 27 degrees this morning. We are having my wife's family over on Thursday and she has made her usual transformation into someone I really don't want to be around right now. I really don't understand why we have to go through this every time her family comes over for a holiday.

Hope everyone has a great and safe day.

·
Super Moderator
13,893 Posts
Good morning all ..................the weather has warmed up again, had a bit of an east wind blowing all the crud back out to the coast. Makes it real nice out here. Shame, really a beautiful state occupied mostly by the stupid.

Ok, let's get to it! ............all that free talk ain't true

Have a safe/good day all.....

21481 - 21500 of 21647 Posts