Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21001 - 21020 of 21712 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
Afternoon all. Cut the day short and only worked 9 hours today. The kids and grandkids are coming over to carve pumpkins tonight. Hope everyone is doing well.

·
Super Moderator
4,830 Posts
Evening all. Everyone just left and I am plum tuckered out. I stopped by my reloading store for the first time in months and it was just as bare as the last time I was there. I’ve picked up a couple of S&W stainless Model 60’s and some black powder rifles and pistols over the last couple of months. I just don’t have time to shoot them. Well, maybe things will slow down after the first of the year.

Reactions: Sambane and JMAG54

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
Hello Fellow MO's!!! I wanted to let Ya'll know I have officially moved into my new home in Riverview, Fl. . . . Been in here 2 weeks now and gettin' there but still lotsa work to do to get totally settled in. Got a nice fishin' pond in the back yard with near 10 pound bass in there (or maybe bigger!!) but I know the 10's are in there . . . . and only 10 minutes to the Alafia River and Tampa Bay where there are plenty Speckled Trout, Snook, Redfish, and many more to fish . . . . Had to quit my gun club up in Norcarlina so need to find one down here in the DEEP SOUTH!! I know there are some ranges around but I prefer private clubs if available . . . . . Ya'll take care and I keep in touch . . . .

By the way this is only 1/3 of the pond/small lake - it wraps way around that peninsula on the right . . The Club House and huge Lagoon Swimming Pool is just to the left in the back yard close enough to walk to.

Ralph
GB45

Attachments

21001 - 21020 of 21712 Posts