Marlin Firearms Forum banner
20781 - 20800 of 21591 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,631 Posts
Brian! Do what the docs tell ya! I want you to keep posting in MO! I learn something everyday from you!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Com on man! That's still short pants and short sleeve shirt down here.
Free AC!

ca'jun56
If im outside in the sunshine 53 is ok. But not in the shop. In the shade. Ive more than paid my dues working outside in the cold. Built highway bridges in sub zero weather. Tell you one thing. Cant hardly swing a 32ounce framing hammer all day in sub zero weather.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,350 Posts
And a happy Wednesday to you!

New tire suposed to be here today. I hope in time to put it on. That way i can go tomorrow and see my father.

How far away is your father from where you live Phreddie?

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
How far away is your father from where you live Phreddie?
500 miles cant fly. Hate being closed in. And forced to sit that close to people who won't shut up. Or may have some strange communicable disease. Yeah i know it would be cheaper and safer but i much prefer to drive.

And there is A bonus if i drive, i get to make my donation to NRA Whittington center in Raton NM in person!

·
Registered
13,523 Posts
500 miles cant fly. Hate being closed in. And forced to sit that close to people who won't shut up. Or may have some strange communicable disease. Yeah i know it would be cheaper and safer but i much prefer to drive.

And there is A bonus if i drive, i get to make my donation to NRA Whittington center in Raton NM in person!

Phreddie, I have friends and family in Abq. It's about an 800 mile drive for me.
If you ever get a chance, stop by Frontier Restaurant on Central ( across the street from UNM). Great food there! Their cinnamon rolls are the best in NM.

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
Phreddie, I have friends and family in Abq. It's about an 800 mile drive for me.
If you ever get a chance, stop by Frontier Restaurant on Central ( across the street from UNM). Great food there! Their cinnamon rolls are the best in NM.
Been to the Frontier! Good food. I went to school right across the street! Every body wants to be a Lobo woof woof woof! And if ever you go to abq make sure you go to these places for lunch or dinner.

1. El Modelo i grew up on this food. Same family owns it since 1929.

2. Pete's down in Belen. 30 miles south of abq but well worth the drive.

3. Garcia's on Central. Limited parking but very good red chili

4. Sadie's awesome just plain ol' good food.

5. Cant remember the name of the restaurant on the east side of the old town plaza, but they used to be very good.

6. The Candy Lady. Best chocolate covered strawberries in the world! X rated candy also. Ask for the owner. Tell her Barbara Fox ex husband sent you. Tell her high from me John Mckee.

7. Tillofilos in Los Lunas. Was owned by Petes.

Stay away from panchos Mexican buffet.
The only thing good there is walking out the door.

20781 - 20800 of 21591 Posts