20761 - 20780 of 21014 Posts

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Morning all, happy Tuesday.

·
Super Moderator
25,406 Posts
I have seen a lot of acorns on the ground this year. The squirrels and deer are loving that!

·
Registered
10,308 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,406 Posts

·
Registered
10,308 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,406 Posts
I wouldn't have shot the momma bear that I saw last year. She had 2 cubs in tow. Now, if she came at me with a bad attitude--that is another story!

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
I wouldn't have shot the momma bear that I saw last year. She had 2 cubs in tow. Now, if she came at me with a bad attitude--that is another story!
I know that it is illegal in Wisconsin to shoot a sow with cubs unless, like you stated, you were in a life threatening situation.

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
53° in the shop today. Time to bring all glue and paint in to the basement! Brrrrrrr

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Come on that's still t-shirt weather up here lol

·
Registered
16,962 Posts
Well, my 20-year run as a systems engineer looks like it’s over. Company issued their covid vaccine mandate yesterday afternoon. I have until November 24 to get the second shot or they’ll terminate me NLT 8 December.
How can this happen in the United States of America?

Oh, right—how could I forget…

·
Registered
10,308 Posts
Well, my 20-year run as a systems engineer looks like it’s over. Company issued their covid vaccine mandate yesterday afternoon. I have until November 24 to get the second shot or they’ll terminate me NLT 8 December.
How can this happen in the United States of America?

Oh, right—how could I forget…
That's such BS Griff, I'm sorry to read this....

·
Premium Member
25,240 Posts
well i got a bad lab report from the dr. said the kidneys arent working right. well hell i said....30 some odd years of drinking all that beer and 3 pots of coffee a day couldnt have done that....
anyways she asked me if i wanted to go on dialysis....i said is that a tv show?
so anyway...i got to stop with the coffee. and she eat my ass out about my 3 pack habbit with the cigerettes.
im supposed to drink a bunch of water and all this crap. doubt ill really do it but im supposed to.
i mean...
i dont know about yall,
maybe its me...im just to the point in my life where im tired of people telling me stop this and you gotta do thi or the other and it for your own good whatever. Man i been me all my life. Im freakin 50 years old. i got a feelin im gonna do it my way.

20761 - 20780 of 21014 Posts