Marlin Firearms Forum banner
20041 - 20060 of 20136 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
drove 12 miles to buy deer corn and they was out. had to drive to the next town and they only had 10 sacks. I blame biden.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Hey John , I took some blokes on a bushbuck hunt and shad fishing week, end of last month. My clients were "delivered" (Robinson 44) while we 4x4'ed with all the kit into the area. It was unbelievable! Successful hunting and fishing.
We were in an area called Hluleka on our Wild Coast (Mpondoland) .... check it out, it is unbelievable, a remote area.

Wild Coast Region, Eastern Cape - Wikipedia.

Our Shack looking over the main fishing area ...

The hunting concession ...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Oh boy! Oh boy! I'm a happy camper! Some dude just left the land of Deadwood Phred's, he wants 15 cuttin' boards for some big event. All end grain walnut.
The walnut store is getting some 4/4x12 pulled and cut to 8' for me. Im headed to Woodcraft to buy more clamps. Then to home depot to buy some 1/2" black pipe 2 ft long and two gallons of titebond 3 and mineral oil.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
35,946 Posts
Afternoon............

Thought I was going to stay home today, wrong!
Got a call from a machine shop off Lady of the Lake Rd, their drink machine no work, want accept coins or give back change! Hey, no problem, told them what I charge for showing up along with what ever parts needed to fix machine.
Please come fix our machine. Royal 804 10 button 12 column drink machine.
Freaking coin mech as I thought! JUNK!
Gas Tints and shades Camera accessory Electronic device Machine
Font Gas Electronic device Automotive exterior Machine

it don't help with all the fine oil in air along with dust being sucked into bottom of coin mech. So I replaced it with one I had on hand at home. It needs more work to make it work like it should. I did the presidential solution to it and it will work until I get the correct parts to fix it! Brittle plastic!
Bottle Drink Soft drink Red Carbonated soft drinks

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts

Oh man if we could turn back time....weve lost some good one yall. there'll never be another Townes Van Zandt.

·
Super Moderator
25,259 Posts
Hi everyone. Been very busy at work. Threw up a pop-up blind and put out some apple sweet bait in my hunting area this past Sunday. Been too hot to hunt the past week. I am hoping the weather will cool down next week and get the does moving before the early season ends on Oct 1st.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I'm beat. Got all the wood i need. Found some free wood on Craigslist went and got it. My ¾ton dodge actually bowed down under that load. I undid the tiedowns put the truck in reverse and punched the throttle then slammed the brakes. Easy peasy. Wood in backyard truck in garage. I'm sleeping until whenever.

Good night sir

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
13,408 Posts
Evening all ....................looks like my state is just plain stupid, I can find no other reason for folks here to want more of the same .........really can't.

Have a good night all......

20041 - 20060 of 20136 Posts