Marlin Firearms Forum banner
20021 - 20040 of 20138 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
well the tractor is fueled up...im rolling cigs right now then ill be in that seat rest of the day...uggggh. wish my wife would of went with me on having that mexkun baby boy 17 years ago or whenever that was.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
i been on the tractor about 5 hours now and still aint done. my back is killin me and i kaint straighten out. sitting here tryin to decide if i stay at it or no.even my nuts hurt. doc says it has to do with that L1 i dont see how a mans spine can make his nuts hurt... whatever. i feel the pain though.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
i been on the tractor about 5 hours now and still aint done. my back is killin me and i kaint straighten out. sitting here tryin to decide if i stay at it or no.even my nuts hurt. doc says it has to do with that L1 i dont see how a mans spine can make his nuts hurt... whatever. i feel the pain though.
L1 can cause pain in the nuts and the butt if its that bad you really need to do sompin.

NOW!

trust me it can effect ur walkin! Or not walkin.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
L1 can cause pain in the nuts and the butt if its that bad you really need to do sompin.

NOW!

trust me it can effect ur walkin! Or not walkin.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

fred i been needing back surgury for about 7 years now...at least so they tell me. I told em after they put my neck back together with pins and screws i was done with that.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
im wore plumb out man, i aint lying. this deer season prep has gotten way out of hand any more. Funny thing is, (not talking about on here) i get guys that call and message me every year wanting to hunt my place, but they never offer to help with nothing.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
i dreamed up an idea for a new deer stand... way in the back, where i put one of my feeders i need to cut a bunch of cedar trees. i thought about using them to make one. if i use my saw to notch them i can make one that looks like a log cabin. yeah i know, more work. but i could do it.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
I really like that idea of building a stand with them. I’ve been looking at your deer cam shots…you’ve done a great job of creating all that habitat for them, some nice looking animals coming there.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
I really like that idea of building a stand with them. I’ve been looking at your deer cam shots…you’ve done a great job of creating all that habitat for them, some nice looking animals coming there.

thank you sir. finally seeing those kind of deer on my place is a dream come true. a lot of years i doubted it would ever happen. i wish my dad was still here to see it. i still cant hunt his stand.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
so in keeping up with "what T shirt is Nav's little rocker daughter wearing today"....
Yesterday it was Guns N Roses, today its Aerosmith. day before that was AC/DC, a few days ago Lynadr Skynard, somewhere in there was the Allman Bros Band and i think i saw The Grateful Dead too.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
The trouble with finding a Mexican to mow for you is getting one with legs long enough to reach the pedals, man…

well, honestly i dont like nobody sittn their ass in the seat of my tractor but me. that way if it gets tore up its my own fault. but when it comes to mowing id make an exception. i mowed all day yesterday and i aint even halfway done. and brother it wasnt easy gettn out of bed this morning. i couldnt hardly straighten out.

20021 - 20040 of 20138 Posts