Marlin Firearms Forum banner
20001 - 20020 of 20137 Posts

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
Getting myself wound tight here. Going to have to move us to the Asylum we keep this up Phred .....Lol

Well, I spent just enough time with the boss to know it was time to leave. Small crew with my brother in charge. Not there as usual ........but he was in charge. Headed over to the gym ..didn't even hurt myself!

Then, stopped by my local gun shop just to see that same dang Ruger mini-14 with that gawd awful green tigerwood stock, still there! So, I bought it ..............could'n hep' it.

How we all doing tonight?
(y)(y)(y)(y) ... calibre?

·
Super Moderator
35,946 Posts
morning...........
never made it to range with my Marlin's 336A in .35 at all. Dang phone kept ringing! Now I'm sounding like JMAG54.....!
Sunday I found problem with the snack machine, stupidity on previous owner, installed something wrong and of course it want work. Decided to spend the $300+ to update this older machine with a aftermarket control board, will be able to use CC reader on machine.
Gas Wood Glass Font Display case

ca'jun56

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
Navajo, those pics finally downloaded. Nice buck.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

you think them are all the same? I cant decide. either way im proud of them. it took me a looong time to get this place to where it has some nice deer on it. cost a lot of money too.

·
Premium Member
24,970 Posts
Now to get rid of the hawgs

im working towards that man. i got two stands and two feeders moved yesterday. now i got about 12 acres to mow all together. then i can take the shreader off my tractor and put the tiller on so i can plant food plots. i keep thinking when i get up every morning i might go sit a stand this evening, but then evening comes and im wore slap out. its getting closer though...

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Cutting board plans to draw today. Walnut is getting ridiculous pricey. Maybe the wife has sompin with these cornhole boards. Pine getting cheap. Sold the left over cypress cutting board but still have enough for another. Anyhow John do you have enough 5.56 fer that new gun?
Navajo I would gather a couple of guys you trust and have the first ever piggy pop at Brians pig farm. Damn that sounds like a good time.

20001 - 20020 of 20137 Posts