Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Lever Revolution 308MXLR in 308 Marlin Express. I'd like to know where I can get matching scope mount and rings for the Nikon ProStaff 3x9x40 scope.
Or is there another brand of scope to match the rifle.
Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
It takes the same mount as a 336 and 1" medium rings. Weaver base # 63b or equivalent in brand of your choice.

·
Premium Member
4,393 Posts
I picked up my silver base and rings from Gander Mountain. I had a Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 scope in silver on it. If you are interested in a silver scope let me know.

Andrew

·
Registered
485 Posts
MidwayUSA.com has a great selection of scopes, bases, and rings. I have always found them to have great products and service. One other tip: Before you make a purchase do a google search for MidwayUSA coupon codes. There is almost always some coupon code available. Usually you have to have a minimum order of a certain size to qualify for a coupon code, but it never hurts to look.

·
Registered
9,157 Posts
Congratulations on having a 308 MXLR! It's impossible to match the stainless of most rifles with a "stainless" colored scope, I prefer to have the matte black on my stainless rifles. Others do not, you might look at several different brands of scopes in your price range to see if you can get one that suits you best. The Nikon brand of scopes is a good one, I own several along with other brands. There are a lot of very good scopes for you to choose from, check out as many as you can. DP

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I was able to get a silver 3-9 Prostaff for my MXLR from Natchez. Didn't look for the base and rings at the time, but they do make them.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I love the Deadnutz Gamereaper 1 piece medium, fits the bill.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts