Marlin Firearms Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The drug deals are bad but it seems to pretty much stay over in Mexico, thankfully! I wouldn't go to Mexico if you paid me a million $$$.
I can't afford any more X guns but I'd be willing to take donations. ;D

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey Grout-Scout,
I was in Boerne yesterday to pick up my processed deer from Farmers' Market. Great town you have there. I'm from Pearland, just south of Houston. Great saltwater fishing this way, but I love to deer hunt in the Hill Country.

Should mention, that deer was the second harvested with my Marlin XL7 in .270. I love the gun, and it is a pretty good little shooter with box ammo. Now that deer season is over, I plan on working up hunting loads for next season.

Citorified

· Registered
47 Posts
Grout Scout,

I'm from Sealy Texas which is about 60 miles west of Houston on I-10.

· Registered
64 Posts
Round Rock after active duty with Uncle Sam's Misguided Children. Grew up in Odessa, then Lubbock for the majority of the 80's - liked Texas Tech so much I didn't want to leave.

My roots go all the way back to the establishment of the Republic of Texas! God Bless Texas!

MarlinXL7 - my wife is from Greenville.

· Super Moderator
13,963 Posts
Citorified said:
Hey Grout-Scout,
I was in Boerne yesterday to pick up my processed deer from Farmers' Market. Great town you have there. I'm from Pearland, just south of Houston. Great saltwater fishing this way, but I love to deer hunt in the Hill Country.

Should mention, that deer was the second harvested with my Marlin XL7 in .270. I love the gun, and it is a pretty good little shooter with box ammo. Now that deer season is over, I plan on working up hunting loads for next season.

Citorified
Sure do drive a long way to get your deer processed. It must be good.

· Registered
40 Posts
I'm from Troup, TX, now. Just moved out here from Mesquite, TX. I can step out just off my back porch and cast for Bass or Catfish. My step son came out and caught an 8 pound large mouth the other day. I pull in Catfish twice a week for dinner. Lake Tyler East is my "back yard". Just had to rub it in a little to my fishing buddies here on the forum.

Ed

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.