Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is way off topic but how many of you X series rifle owners are from Texas? I like to look at your online profiles but not many of you fellas fill them out. I live in a town called Boerne. I know Jestergrin is my neighbor from San Antonio, and MarlinXL is in the Houston area,errr correction Greenville. How about it?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MarlinXL7 said:
Ummm...Greenville is the major city near by. It's about seventy miles east of Dallas, fifty south of Paris, population 25,000 as of 2000...
Hehe, 25,000 that's not a major city. You anywheres near Lake Fork?
I'm really suprised how many Texans are members on this forum and glad to see it, I sure love this great state we have.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MarlinXL7 said:
Lake Fork? Never heard of it. Live within 45 miles of Cooper Lake, though. ;)
Ohh stab me in the heart! I looked at a map and your right in the middle of lake ville. Fork & Cooper bass fishing, Tawak cat's. The lake closest to me is known as the "dead sea" by most fisherman. I bet you don't even fish, if my wifey didn't force me to stay here I'd be near that area.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
T REX said:
Hey grout-scout, I'm in S.C. and I've heard of Lake Fork, lots of huge 10plus pound bass!!!!! T REX
Hey bud, you heard of Falcon, Amistad or Choke Canyon. Falcon is the new schnizzel, just have to stay away from Mexico. Man it was a beautiful day today, 65 degrees and sunny. Even better tomorrow 70 plus. You near S. Cooper?

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The drug deals are bad but it seems to pretty much stay over in Mexico, thankfully! I wouldn't go to Mexico if you paid me a million $$$.
I can't afford any more X guns but I'd be willing to take donations. ;D

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
zachhebbe said:
Im from a small community outside of waco called axtell I live a .25 mile from the branch dividean compound
Not many youngsters know what that would be, but I still remember that whole mess like it was yesterday.

1 - 8 of 42 Posts