Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is way off topic but how many of you X series rifle owners are from Texas? I like to look at your online profiles but not many of you fellas fill them out. I live in a town called Boerne. I know Jestergrin is my neighbor from San Antonio, and MarlinXL is in the Houston area,errr correction Greenville. How about it?

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
Where the heck did you get the idea I was around Houston? I'm around Greenville, always have been. ::) ;D

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
grout-scout said:
Oops, I thought I read Houston. Where's Greenville, you know what major city is nearby?
Ummm...Greenville is the major city near by. It's about seventy miles east of Dallas, fifty south of Paris, population 25,000 as of 2000...

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MarlinXL7 said:
Ummm...Greenville is the major city near by. It's about seventy miles east of Dallas, fifty south of Paris, population 25,000 as of 2000...
Hehe, 25,000 that's not a major city. You anywheres near Lake Fork?
I'm really suprised how many Texans are members on this forum and glad to see it, I sure love this great state we have.

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
grout-scout said:
Hehe, 25,000 that's not a major city. You anywheres near Lake Fork?
I'm really suprised how many Texans are members on this forum and glad to see it, I sure love this great state we have.
Lake Fork? Never heard of it. Live within 45 miles of Cooper Lake, though. ;)

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MarlinXL7 said:
Lake Fork? Never heard of it. Live within 45 miles of Cooper Lake, though. ;)
Ohh stab me in the heart! I looked at a map and your right in the middle of lake ville. Fork & Cooper bass fishing, Tawak cat's. The lake closest to me is known as the "dead sea" by most fisherman. I bet you don't even fish, if my wifey didn't force me to stay here I'd be near that area.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
T REX said:
Hey grout-scout, I'm in S.C. and I've heard of Lake Fork, lots of huge 10plus pound bass!!!!! T REX
Hey bud, you heard of Falcon, Amistad or Choke Canyon. Falcon is the new schnizzel, just have to stay away from Mexico. Man it was a beautiful day today, 65 degrees and sunny. Even better tomorrow 70 plus. You near S. Cooper?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
GS, heard of all of those, I keep up with BASS and FLW boys, about the best we have is Santee-Cooper. about 2 hours from me. T REX

·
Banned
1,157 Posts
grout-scout said:
I bet you don't even fish,
You read me like a book. ;D At least I've heard of Tawakoni... :-X

·
Registered
18 Posts
;D ;DThem ole bass ain't nothing but trash fish. YUK YUK YUK "Blue Cat", now your talking about real fish. HA HA Just joking. I've got bass hanging from the wall I caught back in the '70's. Lake Palestine fish. ;) ;)

stoeger9

CLINT FROM FLINT----TEXAS THAT IS

"THE MORE I SEE OF SOME PEOPLE THE BETTER I LIKE MY DOG"

·
Registered
66 Posts
You Texans had better start buying more Marlin X7's because you're going to need then to ward off the Mexican cartel invasion that is beginning to take place. I realize the X7's are really no match against the AR10's,15's, and AK-47's, that the drug runners are using, but using the X7's could maybe slow down their pace and make them think twice about crossing the border. A few X7 snipers along our border might make a difference. That episode regarding the Arizona rancher having to pay some Mexican illegal immigrants $87000 for invading his property really has left a bad taste in the mouths of many Americans. I am wondering if the jury involved in his trial didn't exist of illegal immagrants. I hope this scenario doesn't repeat itself in your state of Texas. So buy more X7's you Texans, you're going to need them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts