Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
*** Team Winchester ***

This is the place where you can sign up to become a member of "Team Winchester" if you would like, all MO site members are most welcome, and we would love to have you join. I know we all cherish our Marlins, but many of us also have a fancy for other fine firearms as well... such as our Winchesters.

So, if you own a Winchester firearm of "any" kind, rifles, or shotguns etc., then you qualify for the Team! It need not be a lever action to join, we want to be open to 'em all in here and friendly type folks.. :)

Just enter a comment of some kind below in a reply requesting to join, and I'll then assign you an official roster number and add you to the Team membership roster list.
By the way, there is no requirement to do so to join, but most members always like looking at pictures. We also have a separate picture thread for your Winchesters, and you can add to that now after joining, and more over time if you wish as your stable grows with new ones, or perhaps it together with the wild game you bagged this year, and so forth type of pictures. I'll put the links to the Team Roster and the Pictures Thread down below for your convenience.

If you ever have any questions or other comments about the Team, you can always drop a PM/private message to me (AZsparrow), or our co-captain (Whisky), and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can. Welcome aboard!

Thanks,

AZsparrow ~ Team Captain
Whisky ~ Team Co-Captain

The Official "Team Winchester" Roster of Members ~
http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/winchester-team-winchester/162044-official-team-winchester-roster-members.html

The "Team Winchester" Picture Thread ~
http://www.marlinowners.com/forum/winchester-team-winchester/159022-team-winchester-official-picture-thread-post-pics-here.html

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to Team Winchester

#003 - Boobarzo

·
Registered
631 Posts
I want in. I have a fair amount of knowledge of the Winchester 88 and I am willing to share it.

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

#004 - BR549

·
Premium Member
15,335 Posts
count me in

·
Registered
720 Posts
Sign me and my old Winnie up, she's Model 94 .30-30. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I'll hop on this right quick, sign me up.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Please add me to the Team, best idea I heard all week!

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
The 88, prettiest rifle ever made.

·
Registered
838 Posts
with 3 94's and a .22 pump, i'd be a fool not to. LEMME IN!
windy

·
Premium Member
1,816 Posts
I want in if a Winchester 63 will qualify me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Sign me up Love my Winchesters and my Marlins

·
Registered
420 Posts
Count me in.

Winchester SX1
Winchester SX3 Slug Gun
Winchester Supreme O/U
Winchester 1892
Winchester Model 47

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

#005 - HILL COUNTRY SHOOTER
#006 - flannel
#007 - HopalongCassidy
#008 - longislandloco
#009 - dhansen
#010 - windy
#011 - a9mmfan
#012 - PinTail1955
#013 - Lumberman
#014 - dstegjas
#015 - gunrunner_m4_1911
#016 - BuckyBadger

Reactions: dhansen

·
Registered
705 Posts
Requesting membership. This 94's been with me since I was 11 yrs. old. I'm 64...do the math:tee: DSCN6954.JPG

Reactions: Sambane and flannel
1 - 20 of 367 Posts