Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys with the art work I had to buy to get the first caps made I was able to find a local business with a better selection of caps. I spoke with her this am and will post a couple of the caps. they would have the same Marlin express logo on the front of the cap. Once I get a number I can get a price nailed down. If you are thinking about it, don't think too long. I'm going to try and have this sorted out by next week.

·
Premium Member
13,209 Posts
Okay Big Med I know I told you I would buy the first ones you had but I never could get the money together but I can promise you I will own me one of these I'm realy liking the green one!!Tell me when you get these done or are takin orders and how much and I will send you my money!!!

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have to order the hats by the dozen. I'm still sitting on 7 caps from the first order. So if there isn't enough interest I'm going to bag this.

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I'm in for 1 blaze orange, and thanks for the hard work.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Big Med,

I have responded to another tread and sent you a PM, would like to get a hat, but need to know how to order it since I am in Afghanistan right now.

Thanks
Chief

·
Premium Member
9,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jrchurch254a said:
Big Med,

I have responded to another tread and sent you a PM, would like to get a hat, but need to know how to order it since I am in Afghanistan right now.

Thanks
Chief
PM sent.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts