Marlin Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 333 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Folks, Here we Go. If you would like to Join Team Henry, this is the place.

We need 50 members to become Official.

I will give you a number as the requests come in. Let us know what you have and as always, we love pictures!!!

I will be your Captain, and as Captain, Ill take the # 1 spot. I will also need a Co Captain. If you would like this position, Please let me know.

I dont have my Henrys listed in my signture anymore as they got pushed out by the Marlins but I have a 357 Big Boy, a 22mag GB and a GB in 17HMR. Ill get a pic of the 3 together some time and post it up.

Hayden.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I know this probably is the wrong place to ask, but what is a 'Team"? I did a forum search and can't find any results except for "Teams" that are already established.

What exactly is a team and what are the benefits?

Mods - feel free to move this to a more appropriate place if needed.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
#2. 1022

#3. gupvn759

Welcome guys. We got,er started.

Coaltrain. No benefits that I can come up with other than belonging to and Elite Group ( Tongue in Cheek.) LOL.
Some of the Teams come up with cool designs and then have T Shirts made up. Team 30-30 and Team 45-70 both have nice shirts. Still waiting on another run of the 45-70 shirts as I didnt get one on the first go around.

Hayden.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Sign me up, please. I have a 44 mag Big Boy, and soon I'll have a 357 Big Boy Steel

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
Sign me up pls! First Henry, H001TM - 22 Mag Lever w/ Octagon bbl, and put Skiiner peep sights on it so it is set up exactly the same as all my Marlin levers. Thanx!

Reactions: ditto1958

·
Registered
80 Posts
Coaltrain. No benefits that I can come up with other than belonging to and Elite Group ( Tongue in Cheek.) LOL.
Some of the Teams come up with cool designs and then have T Shirts made up. Team 30-30 and Team 45-70 both have nice shirts. Still waiting on another run of the 45-70 shirts as I didnt get one on the first go around.

Hayden.
Thanks - thought I might have missed something....

Well sign me up also then. I only own 3 rifles and they all happen to be Henrys. I just don't put them in my sig line as this is a Marlin forum. I guess a special section for Henry owners will me nice.

Hoo1l Carbine
Hoo4S Silver Boy
H009 30-30

1 - 20 of 333 Posts