Marlin Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 390 Posts

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
*** Team BROWNING ***

We've been given permission to start an official Team BROWNING for those interested; thanks Swany!. All that is required to become a member is that you have a Browning firearm of some kind, be it a BLR to a bolt action or anything in-between and you will qualify; we're open to all kinds and a friendly group. Please describe your Browning or Browning's in your request.

There is no requirement to do so, but pictures are always welcome if you want to post them too! Just post below to request membership.

I love all my Marlins, but also love my various Brownings and thought maybe some of you do as well... why not strut a little, show them proudly too 'eh, LOL!

There is another separate thread for an "Official Team Browning Roster" that I'll put your name on after you join and be a "sticky" as well.

If you have any questions or whatever, feel free to drop me (AZsparrow) or your co-captain a PM, and we'll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can. By the way, if you find I've made a "typo" in your name on the Team Roster or missed somebody by mistake, just let me know and it will be fixed as soon as possible with my apologies, thanks.

Welcome aboard!

AZsparrow~ Team Browning Captain

BloodGroove4570~ Team Browning Co-Captain

Scorpiusb - Pinch hitting...

·
Registered
751 Posts
I'd like to join. Don't have a Browning lever yet (do own a browning 20ga), but after some posts here I am hunting for an 1886, so its inevitable. :p

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Sign me up, 1885 in 45-70.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I'll take a number on this team AZ. I'm down to one Browning firearm that will be with me 'till the end. A Belgium made Light Twelve manufactured in 1958, same age as me, but in better shape.......... Pretty cool ideer. Next time I'm to the back of the safe I'll pull her out for a photo. I still have a hankerin' for one of those lovely Browning 22 lever guns.......

Reactions: AZsparrow

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK.. so far we have~

TwoCrow~ you're in as #2! Two for 2, ha! Good luck with that 1886 you're lookin' for...

bbri4570~ next at #3!

bassetman1974~ sure, you're in at #4! Brownings is Brownings...ha!

kraynky~ here ya' go, in at #5! We have a BL-22 and it's a lot of good fun... better scratch that itch, lol.

Reactions: TwoCrow

·
Registered
712 Posts
I'm in if your count a Browning Model 12, 28 gauge.

·
Registered
11,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
gunship~ it counts, got you at #6!

Big Saturday~ oh yeah absolutely, you're lucky #7! We have a BLR .358win TD in the stable too...

c.t.smith~ have you at #8! Doing pics is something I need to figure out soon myself, ha!

jbaker30~ done, in at #9!

·
Administrator
23,784 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
May as well count me in as well, BL-.22 & BLR.243. Oh yeah almost forgot my Granddaddy's Lt. 12.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Count me in I have a A-5 LT 12 AND BAR 270 Mark 2 Safari. My all time favorite is my A-5 and yes I do some horse trading but that is one gun I'll never part wit or even loan out, not even to my children. I have had 3 A-Bolts and they have come and gone but not The A-5.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have a bl-22, does that count ? sometime in the first half of the year there is a BLR takedown { caliber to be determined } in my future.
I want in please.

Attachments

·
Registered
20,660 Posts
I'm on board. BLR 81 308. Love those lever actions

1 - 20 of 390 Posts